No announcement yet.

High-End Watches on MRT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday I was working out in gym and saw one guy doing bench press with a Richard Mille.

Then he received an sms (I think) which he then whipped out his Vertu Signature S in his pocket.

Comment

I think in this day and age, it's quite normal to see people with good luxuries, suits on buses and the MRT. For me I take whatever transport which best suits my needs at that particular time.

Comment

I guess most probably he park his Aston Martin outside the fitness centre. Ha Ha

Comment

No. 4! I like seeing more people successful and enjoying life!
          [FONT="Tahoma"]Without Passion, life is only Motion! [/FONT]

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

no4 for me,
            however, how do you know the person wearing is real or fake? :P
            i know some super rich doesn't wear watches at all....

Comment

i wear 116710LN n take public transport. I dun give a damn how ppl think la, different ppl got different need, n v cant control wat other ppl wanna think o say....

Comment

Originally posted by one2ten View Post
                no4 for me,
                however, how do you know the person wearing is real or fake? :P
                i know some super rich doesn't wear watches at all....

so far i never come across locals wearing fake watches. ..we wont feel good if wear fake, i think most of watch lovers shared same statement better not to wear a watch than wearing fakes.

Comment

Dont be suprise that locals wear fake watches bought overseas. I personally do not support fake watches cus it's like i know its fake n wat am i gonna answer if ppl ask if its real and want to have a look?

I had this spanish supplier who works in shanghai. Everytime
                  I see him, he wore different watches (few omegas, a red ferrari etc and use lv hang luggage). I was suprised to find out that his omega speedmaster was a fake when he admitted paying sgd200 for it in china. I tot european expats in china should get good salary and somemore can buy in europe yet ...... Unexpected

Personally i think i will stay neutral if i see ppl with high end watches on mrt cus it's individual choice but maybe i will only get that chance to spot watches on mrt 2 yrs later after my coe expires, haha

Comment

I do not own a car and so public transport will be my natural choice.
                    Ever since I got my first luxury watch, I have developed this "habit" of looking at watches commuters had on their wrists on MRT and buses. haha, quite fun this habit is.
                    I actually see more people wearing branded watches in HK than in Sing. HK ladies usually wristed with Cartiers, Submariners/GMTllc/Datejust and Panerais. Sing ladies, mostly solvil titus or dun want wat brand... I do see just a few guys with Rolex at CDB area, a JLC Master control and a yellow gold Hublot (suspect a fake) on Bukit Panjang LRT.
                    在幻变的生命里, 岁月, 原来是最大的小偷...

Comment

Today saw someone wearing a 400+k RM15!
                      Nice for a change.
                      "Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed."

Comment

when i went to buy my 1st Rolex, i took MRT, cos no point for me to drive from my office(suntec) to Lucky Plaza at 6+pm. I figured it was faster to take mrt than drive during peak hrs.

Whatever the reasons are, i think its perfectly fine to wear nice watches, and take public transport. Like some of the fellow forumers here, i normally take mrt for meetings, particularly in the city.

Comment

I do take the MRT at times. However I'm extra careful "protecting" my watch, especially on a crowded train.

I was wearing my 372 the other day and had to cover the Plexi with my other palm so it does not get scratch.

Unless you made loads of money or get company car allowance, otherwise the depreciation on the car is good source of funding for your watches!

Comment

Originally posted by leeye View Post
                            I do take the MRT at times. However I'm extra careful "protecting" my watch, especially on a crowded train.

I was wearing my 372 the other day and had to cover the Plexi with my other palm so it does not get scratch.

Unless you made loads of money or get company car allowance, otherwise the depreciation on the car is good source of funding for your watches!
                            totally agree man! +1 like.

Comment

maybe license got kantong?
                              or maybe too lazy to go for driving license?
                              normal la..
                              i see many young boys n gals wearing rolex n pam, must be earn alot..
                              my coli has many fake watches, 2 rolex,1 cartier n 1pam.. lol
                              he not shy to admit too..

Comment

I was at Hougang mall Challenger and saw 2 salesman wearing Marina Military.
                                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                                A Crown for Every Achievement
                                Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X