Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Obsessions

My wife thinks I am crazy.

I just think they make the best tees and polos. Fantastic material and it keeps shape wash after wash.

Anyone else a "One Brand Man" for your various outfits and apparels here? Or am I the crazy one? LOL

Me a fan of polo ralph. They dun make the "best" clothes per se but was hooked after their big pony series and then all hell broke loose.
    Of course there are other brands in the wardrobe but I got 2 weeks supply of polo tees, dress shirts and pants. So wear them most often.

For shoes, used to be Bally but their shoes are getting worse...
    For watches...hehehe long story...

Comment

I like SuperDry too. But expensive cult brand.

Trying to be a "uniqlo" man. (aka economic man)
      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

where's a good place to buy superdry?
        elusive

Comment

Originally posted by satch View Post
          studio tangs at vivo...

Comment

Originally posted by patrickmaniac View Post
            Me a fan of polo ralph. They dun make the "best" clothes per se but was hooked after their big pony series and then all hell broke loose.
            Of course there are other brands in the wardrobe but I got 2 weeks supply of polo tees, dress shirts and pants. So wear them most often.

POLOs have always given me the impression of being the 'Gentleman's brand'.

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
            I like SuperDry too. But expensive cult brand.

Trying to be a "uniqlo" man. (aka economic man)
            I would say $ for the quality is ok bro. Really lasts many washes!

Originally posted by satch View Post
            Originally posted by louie View Post
            studio tangs at vivo...
            Yeaps! Both tangs have them but Vivo bigger selection. It's a shame SG doesn't have a standalone boutique. HK has one and the range is even wider!

Comment

Order from asos.. Cheaper

Comment

Oh yes, I do like Ralph Lauren Polos, one of my favs. Changede to AX tees only to realise that after many washes it becomes out of shape. But AX Tees are comfy though, I think I have about 10+ of them now.

Now moving onto cheap and comfy clothing...H&M is on the top of my list currently.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I'm also a huge fan of Polo Ralp Lauren! They make quality polo that really last. Really like these 'Gentleman' style kind of brands. Polo Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger and Brook Brothers typically are favorites.

Comment

Since this thread came u again, here's something else that i am a sucker for - jeans. And between G-Stars and TRs, my allegiance lies with the latter.

As for polo shirts, i just cant seem to fit nicely into international designer brands with the classic / regular cutting. Thus Polos Ralphs, Lacostes, Hilfigers etc are out for me sadly!

Comment

Getting worse really? I like Bally shoes... one of the most comfortable shoe maker in my opinion. Much more comfy than ferragamo to me as ferragamo tends to brush against my ankle due to the cutting of their shoes.

Comment

Is this super dry the same as superdry_jpn极度干燥?saw alot of ppl wearing it in uk

Originally posted by lefty View Post

My wife thinks I am crazy.

I just think they make the best tees and polos. Fantastic material and it keeps shape wash after wash.

Anyone else a "One Brand Man" for your various outfits and apparels here? Or am I the crazy one? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by eastsider View Post
                          Is this super dry the same as superdry_jpn极度干燥?saw alot of ppl wearing it in uk
                          Yeap it's the same...Superdry is very popular in UK, I see alot of them wearing their jackets during winter

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Yeap! And the various Japanese words you see on the assortment of their shirts are actually gibberish. This UK label just slapped them on for some Japanese culture twist. The words don't make any sense! Haha

Comment

how much is a typical superdry shirt cost ?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X