Cartier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cartier

Hi,does anyone knows where to get cheaper leather straps for cartier santos???other than cartier boutique or hr glass,anyone customised or cheaper lobang,pls advise,thanks!!!

Saw it selling on Ebay by Time Republic with buckle for around USD$98. Might be ordering it

Comment

I know this is a relatively old post but eBay has sellers that sell leather and rubber straps for Cartier watches, and at pretty reasonable prices. I was searching for them as I just got my first Cartier watch, a Santos 100 XL. Prices ranged from US$39.90 to US99.

Comment

Bros and Sisters: Understand that JW Watch at International Plaza (www.jwwatch.com) will be retailing straps for Santos... give them a call to check... i believe they are retailing by now... enquired about 2 months ago... it is the embossed calf leather type... not the real crocs skin... btw... i am not part of JW or in any way associated with them... just a simple bloke who loves watches

Comment

Yes, last night I did see the posting on JW website that they do have OEM straps in. Not cheap but not expensive. Haha.

Originally posted by xavxav View Post
          Bros and Sisters: Understand that JW Watch at International Plaza (www.jwwatch.com) will be retailing straps for Santos... give them a call to check... i believe they are retailing by now... enquired about 2 months ago... it is the embossed calf leather type... not the real crocs skin... btw... i am not part of JW or in any way associated with them... just a simple bloke who loves watches

Comment

Try to find at ebay
            Thanks for viewing.
            Pls kindly Contact/Whatsapp Zen at +65 98576377.
            Blackberry Pin: 25B15ADA

Comment

Cartier agent quoted me $500 for the leather strap, nowadays original leather strap is really costly to replace.

Comment

For me I feel $500 is way too expensive for a leather strap!

Comment

Agreed that $500 is too costly....

Comment

jw watches

Comment

Hi someone posted it at sgbagrental black and brown .. You can take a look

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X