No announcement yet.

hi to ALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bro, confirm is this yr but i really cannot give u a definate answer, unless is getting a less expensive watch

Comment

ok confirm, i will be going down after CNY to get a new watch. hopefully after all those pre CNY buying fever subsides, will get a better price anyone wanan follow? i think must scale down my budget liao. rolex again bah. i think PP or AP have to wait haha.

Comment

When and where bro?

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
        ok confirm, i will be going down after CNY to get a new watch. hopefully after all those pre CNY buying fever subsides, will get a better price anyone wanan follow? i think must scale down my budget liao. rolex again bah. i think PP or AP have to wait haha.
        [FONT="Tahoma"]Without Passion, life is only Motion! [/FONT]

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
          Count me in !!!

Bro, i have a humble suggestion......First you decide which model and where to buy, First waves... we have a team to go in....not to rob but to check prize then bargain until they throw us out. 15min later another team enter and do the same ..... Finally you and the last team enter and do the same . Gurantee bro they are so tired they will give super good price. ( Look for same sale person ) Learn this when i was attached to Commando unit year ago when i got more hair on my head..........

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

wah like your tactic's uncle Lau

if u are going to do that, can i follow?????

Comment

anione need additional kah kia...will sponsor fan and water for any bros doing e bargaining

Comment

Originally posted by crayon View Post
                anione need additional kah kia...will sponsor fan and water for any bros doing e bargaining
                i also wanna follow...but i never good at nego one....sigh...
                I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                Audemars Piguet ROO
                Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                Panerai 270
                Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                Rolex 116610LV
                Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

SG-ROC/SHC, S.W.A.T ( Special Watch Apprecition Team ) roll call........FALL IN !!!!!

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

standing by 1 carton of water and battery-powered fan
                    God Speed

Comment

standing by 1 carton of water and battery-powered fan
                      God Speed
                      Logistics Support Division..... Check and Stand By......
                      *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

btw where 's darkangel..yet to hear his input here..heard he has several good ADs n pre-owned lobangs..might wanna consider "raiding" there 1st

Comment

btw where 's darkangel..yet to hear his input here..heard he has several good ADs n pre-owned lobangs..might wanna consider "raiding" there 1st
                          Sorry bro, Darkie Boy and the esteem members ( Moderators ) are the last waves of attack mah. You and me are elite, 1st and 2nd line SGROC swat team front aggressor ( Super Thick skin one ) haha you gone thru BMT or NS or not ?

Darkie Boy today got school.....don't disturb him. Nowadays Poly. not easy leh....
                          *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
                            Count me in !!!

Bro, i have a humble suggestion......First you decide which model and where to buy, First waves... we have a team to go in....not to rob but to check prize then bargain until they throw us out. 15min later another team enter and do the same ..... Finally you and the last team enter and do the same . Gurantee bro they are so tired they will give super good price. ( Look for same sale person ) Learn this when i was attached to Commando unit year ago when i got more hair on my head..........

bro, like this like very not good lei. buy a watch no need so mean lei. but i think your idea sure work just who dares to do that? haha

Comment

Originally posted by billykueek View Post
                              When and where bro?

feb, but which date i will inform k. already confirm 3 sales. i will most pro be getting a rolex. my 2 friends will get a DSSD and another rolex. anyone keen can follow maybe more ppl buy maybe more discount given. the saleman that day dono lucky or not? sure hit target but have to go through bro unclelau 1st haha.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                                i also wanna follow...but i never good at nego one....sigh...
                                bro to tell u the truth, i am in sales but i also dono hw to bargain 1, trust me. it ok lah, we got unclelau hehe.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X