No announcement yet.

Keeping a pet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bra, I saw one at Pet Station in Serangoon Gardens yesterday.

Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
    Hi ,
    Interested to get a PUG as a pet , can help me keep a look out , don't mind paying for it , but most important,it must be a healthy dog .
    [FONT="Tahoma"]Without Passion, life is only Motion! [/FONT]

[IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/395563_10150512819558051_2012130430_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq284/billykueek/Enter%20the%20Dragon%202012/405925_10150512819323051_580368050_8870312_1160894759_n-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

I too have a dog.. a Shetland Sheepdog... Very obedient and intelligent dog...

I would also strongly advocate to NOT buy from animal farms etc... My Sheltie was purchased there and he has genetic problem.. he drolls alot and is TOO BIG for a Shetland Sheepdog.. but nevertheless, we love him alot..
      He is at my parents place where he has ample space to run around the garden..

If you buy from the breeders, you are assured that the 'parents' genetic are passed on and you can observe the parents to identify any genetic problem etc...

James, if you are always travelling or cheonging, I strongly urge you NOT to have a dog.. cos it would really be unfair to them an over time, you may feel that they are a burden.. thats where problem arises.. Bro.. u know I am not judging you hor.. just offering my 2cents....

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
      - GMT II
      - GMT IIc TT
      - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
      - Master Eight Days (1608420)
      - U1
      - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

based on your post........ a pet is not for me then . since im only at home to eat/sleep (sometimes not even at home )/shower
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
          I too have a dog.. a Shetland Sheepdog... Very obedient and intelligent dog...

I would also strongly advocate to NOT buy from animal farms etc... My Sheltie was purchased there and he has genetic problem.. he drolls alot and is TOO BIG for a Shetland Sheepdog.. but nevertheless, we love him alot..
          He is at my parents place where he has ample space to run around the garden..

If you buy from the breeders, you are assured that the 'parents' genetic are passed on and you can observe the parents to identify any genetic problem etc...

James, if you are always travelling or cheonging, I strongly urge you NOT to have a dog.. cos it would really be unfair to them an over time, you may feel that they are a burden.. thats where problem arises.. Bro.. u know I am not judging you hor.. just offering my 2cents....
          alamak we know each other so well liao..of course i know ya have my (and the dog) interests at heart lah...no worries...
          I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
          A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
          Audemars Piguet ROO
          Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
          De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
          Habring2 Pilot Time Date
          Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
          Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
          IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
          Panerai 270
          Patek Philippe 5711/1a
          Rolex 116610LV
          Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

James, you can go SPCA to adopt a dog instead, more moral le..also can do a part be adopting. my 0.02
            "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X