Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does LV bags have Two letters followed by Six number code???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does LV bags have Two letters followed by Six number code???

Recently bought a bag from a bro in SGRoc.

Think the bag is a fake. Any comments?

Serial goes AA981881.

Do share pictures of the bag, pictures of the heatstamp saying "LOUIS VUITTON MADE IN ____) "and who you bought it from too thanks.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

paiseh. Donno how to insert pic . Bought from lancer8889. He took down the pic he uploaded liao.

Comment

just bring to the LV store. they will be able to tell straight away.
        I don't need another watch.

Comment

Think fake. Search thru whole internet can't find poche document in that size. And definitely no 8 char date code for lv. Sian

Comment

I guess this is the thread u r refering to?

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/96262-...Only-(Like-New)

Comment

Read this if you dunno how to post pic.. I think pics speak more than words.

Comment

This is a serious allegation and might tarnish the good reputation of the seller. If the seller really sell you a fake on the pretext of an original item then you as the buyer has to get to the bottom of this. Please exercise caution going forward.

Comment

Will b gg down to lv to have zipper changed and thus hopefully authenticate it as suggested by some good bro . In the meantime, if someone can point me to somewhere that comment anything on a 8 char datecode, pls do so. Thanks!

Comment

Would like to give my neutral point of view. I have examined the pictures sent by bro Ethanity, no signs of the product being a replica based on my experience.

For those who are keen in purchasing preowned LVs on the net. Would like to stress the point that having a date code or a valid datecode is secondary and is no accurate indication of authenticity as those guides u see on the net are just a collection of what we know but the meaning and coding behind only LV knows.

I have seen a Epi Speedy that was made in the 90s without a Made in ____ heatstamp, just LOUIS VUITTON on the leaf. While every part is correct, and also checked with another bag dealer friend, we just cannot explain why there's no heatstamp where it's made and no signs of it being a replica.

Comment

TS, hope u faster bring it to LV and return seller a 清白. does LV do Authentication? i remember the staff told me they dont do and wont comment anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Zhi_Peng View Post
                        TS, hope u faster bring it to LV and return seller a 清白. does LV do Authentication? i remember the staff told me they dont do and wont comment anything.
                        No they won't. Because of LV's large amt of products over the years and the number of fakes, for then to do authentication, won't do them any good for the business.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                          No they won't. Because of LV's large amt of products over the years and the number of fakes, for then to do authentication, won't do them any good for the business.
                          yes.. this is what i heard. the SA told me they wont even sound out to u even if they suspect its fake. then heard some auntie say if u bring fake into LV boutique, they will fine you! dunno is it real and never heard anyone kana before..

Comment

Originally posted by Zhi_Peng View Post
                            yes.. this is what i heard. the SA told me they wont even sound out to u even if they suspect its fake. then heard some auntie say if u bring fake into LV boutique, they will fine you! dunno is it real and never heard anyone kana before..
                            Heard of that rumour before, doubt the SAs are so free to catch you, they are too busy handling their own sales.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X