Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engraving services in Singapore?

Hi bros/Sis,

Anyone can share where i can find the above?

I am thinking of doing engraving on a pen,

Tried a few stationary shops but sad to say they do not provide such services anymore,

Hope that i could get some help here yeah!

Cheers to all!

Queensway Shopping Mall

Comment

Originally posted by roddas View Post
      Queensway Shopping Mall
      Why i never think of that?

Thanks bro for the help rendered!

Comment

i always go to the one at cuppage plaza.

they do a lot of engraving for well known brands. i think 3rd floor... can't remember. one level up from the noodle shop, in front of the escalator.

80c per letter (i think so... i usually get a slight discount as they round the price down). you can choose the type of font from a template on the counter. they do chinese characters also... when the computer system is not having a temper tantrum. otherwise you're stuck with their back up system that engraves only english letters.

please specify how big you want the letter/engravings to be - their "default" size may not be your ideal size.

if you drive, you can usually park, walk there, drop off with instructions and be out before the grace period is up. call before going back to collect so you don't have to wait.
        “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Originally posted by taxico View Post
          i always go to the one at cuppage plaza.

they do a lot of engraving for well known brands. i think 3rd floor... can't remember. one level up from the noodle shop, in front of the escalator.

80c per letter (i think so... i usually get a slight discount as they round the price down). you can choose the type of font from a template on the counter. they do chinese characters also... when the computer system is not having a temper tantrum. otherwise you're stuck with their back up system that engraves only english letters.

please specify how big you want the letter/engravings to be - their "default" size may not be your ideal size.

if you drive, you can usually park, walk there, drop off with instructions and be out before the grace period is up. call before going back to collect so you don't have to wait.
          Hi bro,

Thanks for the tips! I just done mine at Queensway today!

Paid $13 for the engraving & $2 for the parking,

Cheers!

Comment

Hi bros,

any contact number to share for the engraving? Thanks!

Comment

Possible to engrave on watch?

Comment

Queensway does provide engraving , you can remove the back case and get it engraved

Comment

a shop at Katong shopping center do engraving for cheaper price.
                  Rolex Submariner
                  Rolex Date Just
                  Omega SeaMaster
                  Girard-Perregaux F1
                  Seiko Solar Diver
                  Seiko Solar Chrono
                  Seiko Panda

Comment

Actually do you guys know if they could also removed engraved words? I got an antique pocket watch convert and found someone's name engraved behind it. I presume the guy is probably long dead... hmmm... thinking it is not as auspicious.....

Or do I just buy some sandpaper and flatten it... !?

Comment

I think you could find this at Bras Brasah Complex. Alternatively, you could get a engraving pen and do it yourself... guess it shows your sincerity...

Comment

try jewellers im sure most of them can do it. especially in serangoon road.

Comment

Peoples park complex level 1 also have. Cheap too

Comment

Has anyone done engraving on their watches before? Was toying with the idea, previously thinking of doing an engraving on the caseback, weighing up the options between the lower value of the watch against the personalisation (much like getting a tattoo!). I finally concluded that in the event I had to sell the watch, I could always replace the caseback. After further mulling, I started to wonder if it would be better to get the engraving done on one of the links instead.

So some questions I have are:
                            1. Has anyone done this or come across an example of this before?

2. Is it cheaper to replace one link as compared to the caseback? How much cheaper, if so? I might not even replace it if the potential buyer does not need all twelve links.

3. Any other thoughts would be appreciated.

Comment

Yup , a good ideal to engrave on watch if you are planning as a gift. Any good professional shop to recommend? Thanks.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X