Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any good lobang for car rental(For wedding use)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good lobang for car rental(For wedding use)

Hi to all,

Anyone has the above contact to share?

Looking for BMW(5series),Mercedes(E or S class)or Audi(A4 or A5)on behalf of my brother in law.

Looking at Sat collect,Sunday actual and return on following Monday,

Cheers!

Its advisable not to rent the a5 cus its a 2-door car. Groom n bride should just relax n let ppl drive u around without the need to bend in and out of the car.

Try ask around to check with your good friends n relatives where they get their choice of cars. Sometimes u will find that businessman likes to lend their car for such occassion (cus u r using his car for red event which will give him luck to his business). Just pao a good number angpao like $168 to him will do.

Ohya, if u do borrow from someone other than rental pany, do consider just borrow for a few hours on sun morning will do cus the main thing is for video filming in the morning, u dun need the car to go for dinner at night m park there all night if its not ur car. That will increase the chances of getting ppl to agree lending it to u for maybe the whole morning instead of 48 hours.

I got a white 7-series for my wedding even though both of us prefer his dark grey 5-series, hehe
    Last edited by eastsider; 14-10-12, 12:02 PM.

Comment

I rent one E300 for my assistant's wedding at $500 for 2 days from Motorway at lower delta road

Comment

I beg to differ on self drive on Big Day. This day is already so hectic and you still want to be the Chauffeur? If your vehicle commander is not happy with your driving, or she keeps giving you instructions (some women are like that, fortunately not mine), would you not prefer to save yourself the headache and get a brother to drive?

Comment

Sorry my interpretation was from your last paragraph, my bad.

Not everyone has a BMW and definitely the bride would appreciate more space in the back seat in her wedding gown for sure.

Comment

Many thanks for all kind advices & help rendered.

My brother in law has managed to found one on his own source,

Thank you all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Speedmaster1979 View Post
              Many thanks for all kind advices & help rendered.

My brother in law has managed to found one on his own source,

Thank you all!!!
              care to share your finding??

My friend looking for rental too.

Thz

Comment

Originally posted by Ndp2012 View Post
                care to share your finding??

My friend looking for rental too.

Thz
                Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, just pmed you the contact,

Regards

Comment

If you guys want something a little more extravagant can try this, can rent a ferrari or lambo, quite ex though.

go google 'ultimate drive', unfortunately i'm too newb to post links

Comment

I rented a white Lexus RX450H....super majestic. Comes with driver.

Comment

Originally posted by Throttle
                      No offence but let me share me thoughts and you can have a thought.

The original concept of a bride and groom in a mercedes was brought about in our parents time becos there very few car owners and even less Mercy owners so it feels good to be chauffered on your wedding day.

In todays context, i find it so unnecessary. Everybody has a car and Mercys are used even by taxi companies.
                      Whats the big deal? To enjoy the comfort? I really dont think so.

To me, it makes a ton of difference and certainly more meaningful for the groom to pick the bride in his own car.
                      Whether he chooses to drive or be driven is fine.

At the end of the day, looking back after many years later, the pictures will tell a much more meaningful story than a rented Bentley.
                      I used my own old bmw coupe and drove the bride making sure that i could hand over to brother to valet whenever required
                      Anyway, just my personal opinion, plse do not be offended.

I am fortunate like you to be able to fetch my bride with my own car (self-drive) and i can't bear to take down the flowers for a week after that (door handles only)....haha . Now i can't bear to sell it as it appears in our photo shoot for the album as well.
                      But no right and wrong, most important is to be happy on that big day.

Comment

Hotel may provide such service

Comment

A5 Cabriolet 👍👍👍

Comment

I hv lobang

Comment

Originally posted by Lancelot_Rol View Post
                              I rented a white Lexus RX450H....super majestic. Comes with driver.
                              How much?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X