Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40th Royal Oak Anniversary

http://www.audemarspiguet.com/en/40t...ak-anniversary

Saw the banners while walking along orchard so thought I share it here. Admission is free. Too bad I will miss this
    I want a 116505!

Thanks for sharing! Looks interesting!
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Thanks, I will surely attend!

Comment

Missed this thread and only sae the banner along nicoll highway just now

So those 100 time pieces are all locked in the glass case n u can only use ur eyes n noy ur hands? How pack is it? Anyone knows of its exhibition hours?

Still wondering if i should go this evening. No knowledge of ap at all. Hehe

Comment

From old watch to latest watch. Quite nice to see them physically though cannot try.

Comment

Was there yesterday and spoke to Teresa from the boutique. Was told the T3 and EOD were the actual ones wore by Arnold! Cool to see and learn about the AP RO journey. Definitely an icon!

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
              Was there yesterday and spoke to Teresa from the boutique. Was told the T3 and EOD were the actual ones wore by Arnold! Cool to see and learn about the AP RO journey. Definitely an icon!
              Wished I was in Singapore
              I want a 116505!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X