Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone knows where to do luggage repair/wheel replacement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone knows where to do luggage repair/wheel replacement?

Hi fellow members,

Anyone know where I can replace the wheels of my Samsonite hand carry luggage?

In fact, I did a check with the aftersales repair of Samsonite and got a quote from them, the price is damn expensive so thinking if any other shops that can do the replacement as I think that there is nothing special or unique about the wheels and I do not mind aftermarket wheel brand as long as it can be fitted & use,

Cheers and hope that I could sought some help here from frequent travellers here in sgroc!

There is a place near Waterloo street in a commercial building. I got a bag zip repaired some 4 years back. Pls google. They were quite famous for what you are hunting for, paisey I cannot remember the name anymore. I found it through googling.

Comment

there is a shop which repairs luggage at Thomson Plaza....just beside escalator up from the carpark...

Comment

There is a shop in Frankel named DNF which repaired my Rimowa cabin..very good & highly skilled..

Comment

Sim Lim Square 2nd or 3rd floor got one shop sell bags and luggage one. My boss replaced his luggage wheel and handle for only S$60 iirc. Nicely done.

Comment

Dear all,

Many thanks for the kind inputs and help rendered,very much appreciated!!!

I will use the guide provided by bros here to check out the replacement costs,

Cheers to all!!!!!

Comment

Dear all folks,

Thanks for your input and i have since got the wheels replaced at Sim Lim Square and i suppose this thread will still be very useful for other members,

Cheers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zhi_Peng View Post
                Sim Lim Square 2nd or 3rd floor got one shop sell bags and luggage one. My boss replaced his luggage wheel and handle for only S$60 iirc. Nicely done.
                Hi bro,

I went to search and found only one shop in Sim Lim Square by the name of Hong Lim Luggage Centre and proceed with the replacement,

Your boss is indian?Cos when i quoted her your boss case,she immediately revised her price,hahaha!

Cheers and thanks for your help yeah!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X