Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Card Promtion : Maybank

http://info.maybank2u.com.sg/persona...s/dickson.aspx

From 8 Nov till 31 Dec, enjoy up to 3-month* waiver on 36-month on Maybank 0% Instalment Payment Plan^ at Dickson Watch & Jewellery boutiques.

* The instalment waiver granted by Maybank is based on the tenure of the instalment payment plan selected, as follows: 1-month, 2-month and 3-month waiver instalment waiver for 12-month, 24-month and 36-month 0% instalment payment plan respectively.

^ Cardmembers are still required to pay instalments each month in accordance with the Cardmember’s Card Account statement. The total waiver amount will be credited back to the Cardmember’s account no later than 2-months after the promotion has ended.

Key info

Valid from 8 Nov to 31 Dec 2012
    Valid for Maybank Credit Cardmembers issued in Singapore
    Valid only at Dickson Watch & Jewellery participating boutiques
    Participating Boutiques

Centrepoint
    176 Orchard Road, #01-05/06
    Tel: 6734 5822
    Grand Park Orchard
    270 Orchard Road, #01-08 Knightsbridge
    Tel: 6887 5103
    Wisma Atria
    435 Orchard Road, #02-40/44 & #03-32/33
    Tel: 6737 6451
    Terms and Conditions

Promotion is valid from 8 November to 31 December 2012 (“Promotion Period”) at Dickson Watch & Jewellery Pte Ltd (“Merchant”).
    Payment must be made with a Singapore-issued personal Maybank Credit Card during the Promotion Period.
    Promotion is available to both Principal and Supplementary Maybank Credit Cardmembers (“Cardmembers”) but excludes Maybank Business Cardmembers.
    Promotion is not valid for online transactions.
    The instalment waiver granted by Maybank is based on the tenure of the instalment payment plan selected, as follows: 1-month, 2-month and 3-month instalment waiver for 12-month, 24-month and 36-month 0% instalment payment plan respectively.
    Cardmembers are still required to pay instalments each month in accordance with the Cardmember’s Card Account statement. The total waiver amount will be credited back to the Cardmember’s account no later than 2-months after the promotion has ended.
    Maybank is not the supplier of goods and service(s) and makes no representation as to the quality of the goods and service(s) provided.
    Maybank is not an agent of any merchant or retailer. Any disputes on product quality or services by a merchant or retailer should be resolved directly between the merchant or retailer.
    Maybank shall not be liable for any loss, injury, liabilities, expenses or damages howsoever incurred or sustained by the Cardmember and/or any other person by reason of, arising from or in connection with the redemption of any services, goods, products, facilities, benefits, discounts or privileges of any merchants or retailers or for any other reasons.
    Maybank has the sole discretion to exclude any person from participating in this Promotion and Maybank’s decision on all matters with regards to this Promotion shall be final, conclusive and binding on the Cardmember.
    Maybank reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions from time to time or to suspend or terminate this Promotion at any time without prior notice or liability to any person.
    Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other Maybank offers, promotions, in-house offers, discount cards, loyalty programmes and vouchers, unless otherwise stated by Maybank.
    Terms and Conditions governing the Cardmembers’ Credit Cards, and Terms and Conditions for Maybank 0% Interest Instalment Plan apply.

That would equate to an 8.3% discount? Since ya only pay 11 mths for a 12 mth payment plan?
    sigpic
    JJ

TAG Heuer Aquaracer WAN2110.BA0822 (Lost on a cab on 13th August 2012!!)
    Omega Seamaster 300M Chronometer 212.30.41.20.01.002
    Rolex Datejust II 116300 Blue Azzuro Roman

Comment

usually there a discount for rolex sport model but by using the installment waiver they sell u base on RCP with discount so back to
      sq1.

Comment

If you show you are really keen, you should able to get the normal addition 5% discount too .SERIOUS. That equate to 5 +8.5 = 13.5 % less!!!!

Comment

This is a good news !!

Comment

HSBC rebate to card so must settle the full payment. After which the rebated amount goes back to the card so you need to spend.
            Maybank slightly straightforward discount is free via instalment.

I didn't have maybank card and don't like the rebate idea. My AD gave me straight discount which was less hassle. I meant buying a rolex btw.
            Wishlist
            • PAM 276
            • PAM 396
            • PAM 348-350
            • PAM 441

Owns
            PAM 233J

Comment

Originally posted by Soul View Post
              HSBC rebate to card so must settle the full payment. After which the rebated amount goes back to the card so you need to spend.
              Maybank slightly straightforward discount is free via instalment.

I didn't have maybank card and don't like the rebate idea. My AD gave me straight discount which was less hassle. I meant buying a rolex btw.
              I would suppose ya mean that the AD gave ya a 13% discount straight?
              sigpic
              JJ

TAG Heuer Aquaracer WAN2110.BA0822 (Lost on a cab on 13th August 2012!!)
              Omega Seamaster 300M Chronometer 212.30.41.20.01.002
              Rolex Datejust II 116300 Blue Azzuro Roman

Comment

If you want to buy a rolex let me know. I'll get my AD to quote you a good price.
                Wishlist
                • PAM 276
                • PAM 396
                • PAM 348-350
                • PAM 441

Owns
                PAM 233J

Comment

Hi Soul,

how much would the explorer 2 white dial be?

TIA!

Comment

Hi bro Soul, interested to buy a GMT TT. Appreciate if you can let me have your contact also.

Comment

Soul,

Just PM-ed you too. Thanks.

Comment

I don't check threads so often.

YMC have PMed you.
                        Xiaosin & notworking, go check out the prices outside. then pm me what you want and the price u got outside. If can get better i will let you know.

Offer ends 31st Dec 2012.
                        Wishlist
                        • PAM 276
                        • PAM 396
                        • PAM 348-350
                        • PAM 441

Owns
                        PAM 233J

Comment

Thanks Soul.

Happy new year!

Comment