Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

True Singapore Horror Rolex Stories ..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Singapore Horror Rolex Stories ..............

I would like to share with you this story i heard from a distant relative, i hardly know....during my late in law, Granny furneral wake years ago........ the names have been change to protect the innocent.

John ( not his real name ) was a high flying banker in the early eighties, a good job and family, his pay at that time was close to today CFO pay. Like all soap drama, greed got into him. And very soon, the law caught up with him.

A very quick trial and he was whisk to Prison. In prison the first things the warden ask him to strip everything, the warden then put what he have in a special box after recording the items. " You do the crime, You pay the time " John's Rolex YG DD was one of the items........

Years passed quickly and John was released from prison, happy to be with his family again and of course.....his Rolex YG DD.

Months later, John, jobless, discovered that his Rolex was slow and at times not moving. In those day repairing as only at RSC ( Lucky todays we got SGROC to turn to advices ) His elder sister wants to give him a head start offer to pay for him. At RSC, while waiting for his watch to determine the damage, the Rolex Watchmaster came out looking pale , he said " Sir ! your Rolex YG Oyster Case and bracelet is real........BUT the watch mechanism is NOT Rolex ! It of some unknown origin !!!!!!

Do you believed this horror Rolex story ? Or do you believe in one's Karma.............

*** EMMANUEL***

For the mechanism to be change is not simple....most probably it was already like that when he bought the watch.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I do believe in Karma...but isn't it letting him off to easily with just a movement that was changed? Hahaha...

Comment

Wa lau.......i tot got ghost story

Comment

i thought " True Singapore Horror Ghost Stories ......" I heard of this before..even pawn shop owner kena.The whole watch was 99% like the original,but of different engine when pop up the caeback!That scumbag eventually got arrested and put to prison for several years.

Comment

wah lao, thought got like ghost story like watch hand come out and fly around the case by itself

or like automatic watch with unlimited power reserve..
            or maybe an automatic watch hand stuck always at 12 midnight..
            Opportunities come once

Comment

I thought somebody took a dead man's rolex and have sleepless night when he kept hearing: "Give me back my Rolex" in his head.....ha ha.
              Him:
              116520 V series/ 16750 M series /Franck Muller GPC (Red Ergal)/ Nubeo Black Jellyfish (Orange)/ Chopard Mille Miglia 2005 LTD ED/ Tudor Hydronaut II/ Tag Heuer Kirium/ Tag Heuer Formula 1/ Longines 36184566/ Tissot PRS 200 (Michael Owen LTD ED)/ Louis Erard Asymmetric/ Orient

Her:
              AP Ladies Royal Oak 2140/ 178240 Z series/ Chopard Happy Black Valentine LTD ED/ Chopard Be Mad LTD ED/ Omega Speedmaster/ Bvlgari Carbon Gold (Moscow) LTD ED/ Tag Heuer Link/ Locman Tenderheart/ B & M

Comment

thought this might be a ghost story ... thks for sharing anyway
                运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Interesting story indeed. I have one story from my dad's business associates that he went to HK, many years back, wasnt sure if he went to an authorised dealer (but I reckon should be), got 2 Rolexes, brought it to RSC for verification and turned out the parts inside werent original, similar to the story above.

The business associate took the next flight out back to HK and asked for full refund. Fortunately he was refunded (thus I believe they are AD), but all the trouble and wasted air tickets for price difference....aint worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Christo View Post
                    I thought somebody took a dead man's rolex and have sleepless night when he kept hearing: "Give me back my Rolex" in his head.....ha ha.
                    At Peck San Theng in bishan where they keep the ash urn. There's a rolex watch place together with the ash urn (sealed up with transparent glass).
                    better don't do anything funny wor....

Comment

here's my contribution!

and it is true!
                      "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                      three times is enemy action and
                      over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                      ."

Comment

Originally posted by angry View Post
                        At Peck San Theng in bishan where they keep the ash urn. There's a rolex watch place together with the ash urn (sealed up with transparent glass).
                        better don't do anything funny wor....
                        Got meh? Where exactly?Which block? Maybe when I go there I go see see...my grandpa is there...

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                          here's my contribution!

and it is true!
                          LOL!

Comment

ender, the watch u posted is truly horrific beyond words.
                            Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                            "Foreign affections"
                            1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                            2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                            3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                            4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                            What's NEXT?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                              Got meh? Where exactly?Which block? Maybe when I go there I go see see...my grandpa is there...
                              Got some even place cigarettes, small bottle of liquid, toy sport car inside wor....wait untill "pai pai" that time I let you know ...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X