Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your perception on each member on his/her nick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your perception on each member on his/her nick?

Hi,

Just curious to know this. Whenever I see a member's nick, and in my subconscious mind, I will often picture/visualize vaguely what this particular member is like, maybe in terms of gender, age range, character, even appearance. Then when we do finally meet over any reason later, he/she seldom appears to be what I have imagined.

Let's share this without describing those you have already known or got acquainted with. You may still share what you have imagined of a member you later came to know but please do not describe him/her in actual person here.

Allow me to start randomly...

"shuseido" - When I first came across this nick, I always have the impression that she is a middle aged woman, mature looking, slim, short hair and often with thick make-up.

"pegasi" - This nick sounds a little masculine to me and my image of this is a young lad who is mascular, not really big sized but with lean muscles. Not someone with a mild temper from his style of postings.

The Crown Of Achievement

Darkangel - "pretty young girl"

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Mr Ocean, I thought you very busy... got time to post nonsense liao huh?

Very honoured to be mentioned, but I am not sure if bro shuseido feels the same way hahaha.

Ok I shall contribute one...

Triton - nerdy looking but smart guy, slim, probably wears glasses. Patient fellow judging from his often detailed/long-winded posts.
      Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        Bro, 21 years old liao...we men don't use cute little girls pic as avatar...ok?

Comment

Tis

Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

I honestly thought Darkangel was a girl...then when read through his posts realized cannot be cuz the way the posts were written were quite erm, 'masculine'?

Comment

This is fun so I play again.

One that I have yet to meet...

MsLucifer - fashionable young lady, loves branded goods, small in size and...pretty?

Comment

Yes I'm sorry I've been very busy with work. Miss my time with all here. Thankfully I can have a short year-end break now.

Let's get on with this .. hehe

"wolfeyes1974" - A middle-aged man who loves the night; doesn't wear glasses and often sleep late; got dark rings around eyes; born in 1974. A smoker, maybe.

"c180" - This sounds like a middle-aged businessman; drives a Mercedes C180 in dark color; English-speaking; suave.

"Watcha" - From his/her postings, seems like a rich, young man but one who doesn't go around spending money unwisely; a calculative person who knows how to manage money carefully; Chinese; fun-loving.

"cnconline" - Sounds/feels feminine, may be a young girl; just started out career not long ago; bespectacled; short, straight hair.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by cnconline View Post
                  I honestly thought Darkangel was a girl...then when read through his posts realized cannot be cuz the way the posts were written were quite erm, 'masculine'?
                  Honestly..many thought so too. Some got a shock when they saw me or heard my voice over the phone hehehe

Comment

Honestly..many thought so too. Some got a shock when they saw me or heard my voice over the phone hehehe
                    Ya i am 1 of them. I also tot the previous avator was him..... Cus roc-sg founder ma, cannot b putting up fake stuff/info ma, haha

Comment

Originally posted by eastsider View Post
                      Ya i am 1 of them. I also tot the previous avator was him..... Cus roc-sg founder ma, cannot b putting up fake stuff/info ma, haha
                      Well well..you guys just assumed...

Comment

21years old already, now is " Hot young gal".......Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

"wolfeyes1974" - A middle-aged man who loves the night; doesn't wear glasses and often sleep late; got dark rings around eyes; born in 1974. A smoker, maybe.
                          This is a good one....

Comment

U mean your avatar is not your real pic???
                            Oh man. I am leaving this forum.

just kidding.
                            swift1.0/sunny1.6/sonata2.0/156JTS/Brera3.2V6/MINI cooper S cabrio/Grand Picasso/S300L

Comment

oceanklassik - george clooney. keeps having this image of george clooney in ocean's eleven, twelve, etc

ten10 - has hammers, screwdrivers, tools for fingers. less well known sibling/cousin of edward scissorhands

darkangel - still hoping SHE is the girl in HER avatar LOL
                              swift1.0/sunny1.6/sonata2.0/156JTS/Brera3.2V6/MINI cooper S cabrio/Grand Picasso/S300L

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X