SGROC - An Obsession?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SGROC - An Obsession?

Hi all. I kena rebuked by wife today...she said I am too obsessed in SGROC. Once on CPU must come to this website. Free free also surf SGROC. Before sleep must see again. ("And you have not bought a Rolex yet! Crazy ah! You think stock market izzit?" she shouted at me this morning.)

So, just wanna confirm I am not the only 'crazy' one, who else does the same?

Hmm...sounds like what I do everyday

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Haha....bro....go want a rolex and shut her mouth.

Comment

obssession?

If you are in the market looking to buy, trade or sell, its OK to log on frequently.
        But the Internet can be "addictive" , suck up precious time and relegate more important tasks. Most important is spending time with wife, kids and doing the job (work) well.
        In the early stages of addiction , one can justify time spent but if it goes on for a long time at the expense of more important matters, log off and cut back!
        This is especailly important with students as spending long hours on the Internet drains valuable mental energy that will affect their results.

Comment

same.. free free also surf... i think i login atleast twice a day, more if i'm looking new purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            Hmm...sounds like what I do everyday

You FOUNDER mah, cannot compare....I dun even own a Rolex - -

Comment

Originally posted by clemo View Post
              Haha....bro....go want a rolex and shut her mouth.
              Soon my friend, a Rolex I will buy...(Starwars music in background)

Comment

Originally posted by cnconline View Post
                Hi all. I kena rebuked by wife today...she said I am too obsessed in SGROC. Once on CPU must come to this website. Free free also surf SGROC. Before sleep must see again. ("And you have not bought a Rolex yet! Crazy ah! You think stock market izzit?" she shouted at me this morning.)

So, just wanna confirm I am not the only 'crazy' one, who else does the same?
                Firstly...you are of course not the only one;
                Secondly...what you describe is by no mean "crazy", as you realise by now;
                Thirdly...you are also not the only one who creates a post to ask if you are the only one that has gone crazy.
                Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by Hiroki
                  and one more very the inportant thing next time you surf SG ROC. Before sleep
                  you must make her tired lah the end
                  Cannot lah, if I go make her tired end up I also tired, then where got time surf SGROC?

Comment

recently been surfing more on sg-roc, lol but only when i have time to kill, which happens to be quite often, lol.
                    elusive

Comment

I log in when ever I can access internet, already delete as favourite yet still come here. So....I have no answer still.... ^^ you are not the only one...
                      past collection
                      Omega 3510.61,3520.50,3510.53,3510.50,3511.50,3513.50,35 21.30
                      Rolex 1500,1601,1675,1680,5513,6426,6694,14060M,16234, 16523,16013,16570,16600,16613,16713,16800,16520,11 6523,116660,16610,16610lv

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight View Post
                        I log in when ever I can access internet, already delete as favourite yet still come here. So....I have no answer still.... ^^ you are not the only one...
                        It's like an addiction. Now I scared to get my 1st Rollie. Like upgrade from cigarettes to marijuana. Keke...

Comment

Originally posted by cnconline View Post
                          It's like an addiction. Now I scared to get my 1st Rollie. Like upgrade from cigarettes to marijuana. Keke...
                          Lolz! U r def not the only 1 doing so, cos i'm sure many others r like u & me haha. Most impt, when u buy ur 1st rollie, which i'm sure u will, buy it within ur means & don't feel peer-pressured in anyway!

Rolex owner since 2010
                          Previously owned:
                          Explorer II(216570) black dial AN serial
                          GMT-Master II(116710LN) AN serial
                          Current collection:
                          Datejust 36(116234) V serial
                          GMT-Master II(116713LN) AN serial
                          Upcoming/Wishlist:
                          "Hulk" green sub(116610LV)

Comment

Hmmzz make her tired before coming to SG-Roc. Hmmz Scandal 'I lost my husband to SG-Roc'

Comment

Highly addictive

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X