Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings : Merry Christmas (2012) & Happy New Year (2013)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas to All

TO ALL *** BROTHERS AND SISTERS, I WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL OF YOU TO HAVE A MERY MERY CHRISTMAS

GOOD HEALTH, GOOD WEALTH AND MORE WATCH TO COME TRUE

Let the spirit of love gently fill our hearts and homes. In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness. Merry Christmas & God Bless

WAXIMA - MARK

Comment

• .. "***" ?!
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• TO ALL SG-ROC BROTHERS AND SISTERS, I WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL OF YOU TO HAVE A MERY MERY CHRISTMAS

GOOD HEALTH, GOOD WEALTH AND MORE WATCH TO COME TRUE

Let the spirit of love gently fill our hearts and homes. In this loveliest of seasons may you find many reasons for happiness. Merry Christmas & God Bless

WAXIMA - MARK

** THANK YOU BRO OCEANKLASSIK FOR CORRECTING ME. PAISEH PAISEH

Comment

• Half more Christmas day.
          Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

• merry xmas everyone!
            i'm back! hahaha... europe is extremely cold!!!

Comment

• Merry Christmas everyone too!
              Rolex Datejust 178279
              Rolex Milgauss GV
              Bvlgari Carbongold Via Condotti

Comment

• Originally posted by voltshin View Post
                merry xmas everyone!
                i'm back! hahaha... europe is extremely cold!!!
                Welcome back! How was the trip? Hehe...weather shiok eh

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• merry christmas everyone!!!!

Enjoy the long weekend!!
                  I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                    Welcome back! How was the trip? Hehe...weather shiok eh
                    extremely cold... highest around 3-4 degree... lowest ermm.. -4 to -10.
                    good trip.. enjoy myself alot..despite the freezing weather. got those feeling like "Love Actually/New Year Eve" movies while walking on the streets.

nice shopping place especially for my wife. listen to your advice to keep some future stocks lol..
                    will post some photos once i downloaded the photos. ahaha wife took more than 2k of photos.

but dun really get used to the angmo culture and customer service attitude.

Comment

• Originally posted by voltshin View Post
                      extremely cold... highest around 3-4 degree... lowest ermm.. -4 to -10.
                      good trip.. enjoy myself alot..despite the freezing weather. got those feeling like "Love Actually/New Year Eve" movies while walking on the streets.

nice shopping place especially for my wife. listen to your advice to keep some future stocks lol..
                      will post some photos once i downloaded the photos. ahaha wife took more than 2k of photos.

but dun really get used to the angmo culture and customer service attitude.
                      Wah...solid No snow over there yet right?

Sounds like you totally enjoyed yourself there! Hehehe...can't wait for your pics!

What's with the service attitude?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• it's snowing in some places. went up to mount titlis too. like snow/ice storm up there..
                        kena "ice rain" too..

oh the service attitude is like firstly damn slow when servicing you haha..
                        ask them to take item A,B and C, they will only bring the item one at a time. telling you "excuse me, cant you see i only got 2 hands?"

Comment

• Merry Christmas!

Comment

• Happy new year!

As 2011 comes to an end, wishes all Sg BALLers a great and BALL full year a head in 2012. And hopefully, BALL watch could come out with more exciting watches that would entice us to part our money. Cheers

Iceheller aka shaw
                            sigpic

Comment

• One Ball. Two Balls.

Hope they come out some nice Ti models next year.

Happy new year.
                              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

• Happy new year to all the ballers bros here, cheers!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X