Naked And Walking On The Street ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naked And Walking On The Street ?

Just read this news on Yahoo news ! Naked couple walking in Holland Village ....WHOA ! A First in Singapore MAN !!!

Sometimes i wonder what motive this couple have ? To push for a more open and free for all Singapore ? What are they thinking !!!??? . I personally feels that no matter how open we are.......WE ARE STILL ASIAN. Please correct Uncle if i am wrong, i was brought up in a very strict chinese family. And i am glad i did.

No wonder a few of my classmates migating to Europe, i ask them why ? They just ask me to check this web. <www.naked-on-the-road.com>

Sigh........
    *** EMMANUEL***

It appears that they were NOT wearing their watches. That's bad!

*IMAGE REMOVED*
    Last edited by Darkangel; 28-01-09, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R-oyster View Post
      It appears that they were NOT wearing their watches. That's bad!

*IMAGE REMOVED*
      pal you taken this picture?
      Last edited by Darkangel; 28-01-09, 08:04 PM.

Comment

No, it was posted on the net. What struck me was everybody appeared so calm and cool, as if nakedness is a daily thing in Holland village.

Comment

No, it was posted on the net. What struck me was everybody appeared so calm and cool, as if nakedness is a daily thing in Holland village.
          i thought picture taken by you...than its time to change your camera liao.. i'm shock too! Naked and talking on the street! Think they mentally sick or what are they trying to prove? Wonder if they were arrested by the cops..

Comment

everybody was calm cos they dun wanna to scare their exciting "sceneries" away mah.. imagine everybody cheong and surround them,and camera all aim at them start flashing...i'm sure they would fleet for their life!

Comment

let's keep this place family friendly guys! Though I know one of our youngest member is *almost* legal hahaha

thanks for the kind understanding!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                let's keep this place family friendly guys! Though I know one of our youngest member is *almost* legal hahaha

thanks for the kind understanding!
                My apologies....should have superimposed some patches onto the photos before posting.

Comment

there are places where u can post without censoring hahaha....ask louisoh if u want...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Arrest by cops??? I think the cops at holland V are busy catching people parking on road side and they might have overlooked people walking around naked. ...

Originally posted by louie View Post
                    i thought picture taken by you...than its time to change your camera liao.. i'm shock too! Naked and talking on the street! Think they mentally sick or what are they trying to prove? Wonder if they were arrested by the cops..

Comment

As a person with a less than ideally moral lifestyle, I am going to say 'What the hay' to the streakers. Just hope the woman was wearing protection....Rexona at least. And I hope she shaved her....armpits.

But this thread sounds like it could have fitted into another forum about the Singapore sex psyche!

Comment

Any pics to share?
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Was the girl even cute? She must've been, otherwise there wouldn't have been applause?

Anyhoo, some of these jokers..once they start dating ang moh, also think they're ang moh! I'm not racist! Just an observation! I've dated girls of different racial persuasions too!
                          There is no true love, just a finely tuned jealousy

Comment

Originally posted by ghost View Post
                            Was the girl even cute? She must've been, otherwise there wouldn't have been applause?

Anyhoo, some of these jokers..once they start dating ang moh, also think they're ang moh! I'm not racist! Just an observation! I've dated girls of different racial persuasions too!
                            i did not see any pics lei. anyone can share? haha

Comment

you all came too late! Photo was removed ...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X