Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dorje khen View Post

Look! that is the deepsea challenge watch

No actually he never wore it on the wrist..... they ( 3-4 of them ) were only mounted on SUB.

The one on his wrist is the same one you can buy today.
    ROLEX.

Comment

how many of these watches are there?
      there's another exhibit running in nyc - http://www.hodinkee.com/blog/live-ph...camerons-rolex

Comment

Originally posted by infinitesadness View Post
        how many of these watches are there?
        there's another exhibit running in nyc - http://www.hodinkee.com/blog/live-ph...camerons-rolex
        3-4 confirmed was mounted on the sub.... guessing was done in a batch of 10.
        ROLEX.

Comment

Rolex Deepsea Challenge

is this watch officially launch or only available to the VIP only cause I saw a Thai Air force Colonel wearing it during the event that I was in last week. Shy to ask him is it fake or real cause it seems fake to me. (Replica available now)

Comment

Saw someone posted on instagram too..... Dunno real or not....
            相信我,这是最后一只了

Comment

I am very curious but that is watch is really huge

Comment

Very likely that it's fake lah, cos replica already available.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  Very likely that it's fake lah, cos replica already available.
                  No wonder all forums so quiet......
                  相信我,这是最后一只了

Comment

Just saw it in chinatown. Retail around $17k. Also in 2nd market already.
                    sigpic

Comment

The size is just too monster for me......it is really a great watch to own

Comment

I think the building name is pearl center ( just beside exit of Chinatown MRT station) The AD at level 2 sell Rolex only and deepsea is display at the shop front. U cannot missed it one. As for pre-own one, the shop is small but u cannot miss it too as they have a see-through workshop to repair watches.
                        sigpic

Comment

Around $17k not $17k lah. Cannot really remember the exact so say $17k to prevent misunderstanding. All MSRP control anyway, only discount flexible.
                          sigpic

Comment

It printed deepsea on the dial with helium release valve on the side... Around $17k means less than $17k but definitely not more or just $17k... Dun need me to take photo on the shop front with the price tag to prove right?...................
                            sigpic

Comment

Dude, u power lah. I say i round up lah. I good at doing calculus but not simple math round up lah. Phone number if u can wait, I give u the exact one when I dropby people park complex(oops not pearl center) to buy air ticket next time. Hopefully deepsea is not out dated by then. Or u can search rolex website. Think the number is either 653503xx or 653422xx.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nimm12
                                your suggestion for a photo sounds good, but for me a phonecall verification with the said-AD should suffice

pls provide the AD name, i will verify with them through a simple phonecall
                                i will also update the phonecall outcome here

btw according to another AD the hourglass, the dssd is currently retailing 15.8k, ie 'around 16k'
                                BTW, my apology if I mislead U by saying around $17k for deepsea...How about <$17k? Swee Bo? Next time I sure nominate u if poll come up. Gd nite... Ppl...
                                Last edited by Iceheller; 21-07-13, 11:21 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X