Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got inked?

Hello,

Any of you guys out there r into tattoos?

How many of u guys have it and when and what is your first tattoo? Any story behind it?

Let me start first. I like tattoos since high school time in the late 90's. I went to my friend's tattoo studio on my 18th birthday to get a lizard tattoo on my ankle but the studio was fully booked for the day. So I went back home just slightly test out my ankle with a needle and **** that hurts. hahaha so got rid of the idea of tattoo till I was 19.

So the desire to get 1 pops up again and I knew I didn't want one on my arm cus that's too common. I want it to be somewhere where I can hide it. So I chose a date that I easily remember which is to get inked on 032211 (22nd Nov 2003). Went in the studio few days before that to choose for a pattern on my lower back but chance upon a tattoo design that I like but it's more suitable on the upper back. Paid my deposit and rearrange to come back to get inked few days later.

Even though it was a last min decision to switch from lower back to upper back but no regrets till this date but if I could make some changes to it, I would probably make it bigger or to add things to cover the whole upper shoulder.

I have been thinking of getting more tattoos on my forearm since few years ago but duno wat to get.

I don't like anything that draws blood.... Mosquitos, Leeches and Vampires ! All bad !

Tatts wise I always see some I really like but never decide to go further..... then see Old tatts that always look crap... so I'll pass
    ROLEX.

Comment

u can always re-polish old tatt

Originally posted by Dfive View Post
      I don't like anything that draws blood.... Mosquitos, Leeches and Vampires ! All bad !

Tatts wise I always see some I really like but never decide to go further..... then see Old tatts that always look crap... so I'll pass

Comment

i almost got inked in when im in my early teens @ e tattoo shop outside nee soon camp

lucky i didnt got inked that time if not i confirm will have some uber "bengish" dragon, tiger or eagle on my arm or back

Comment

Damn my tattoos are all by Danny outside nee soon camp!!! Too bad my arms are smaller now, if nOT put a singapore flag there. Hehe
          Last edited by Iceheller; 16-05-13, 10:16 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

I had some Thai tatts across my chest when my Thai master was in sg juz few mths bk..and a tribal design tog wit my surname wan juz behind my neck roughly abt 4-5inches..haha..diff ppl will haf diff views on tatts..to me if u like e design I'll do it..nothing got to do wit regret coz we onli live once..so regrets will always be e last tink tat I feared of..haha..but sometime e pain is actually quite addictive..

Comment

Got my first tattoo of a tribal dragon when I was studying in Australia, coz I was born in the year of the Dragon. it was on my left upper back.

Subsequently there was no turning back...it's like Pringles, once you pop, you can't stop...the sound of the tattoo gun, the pain...it's like an addiction...while I'm having my tattoo done, I'm thinking of the next one...
              --------------------
              My Humble Collection:

AP Black Rubberclad
              Pam 351M
              Rolex 216570
              Rolex 16610
              Rolex 6694
              Seiko sbbn007 Tuna
              Sinn U1 Black

Comment

Mine is also a tribal design like 'T' shape. Some ppl say it looks like bat, some say abit like dragon.

Now looking to get shading design on forearm

Comment

have a nice lion portrait done by Louis from Lovesicktattoo. Would post a pic, but as a newbie, I don't think i can.... ):

Comment

will be meeting Richard, son of the famous Johnny Two Thumbs on Friday to do my new tattoo...he is so fully booked that I had to wait 3 months before I could book my session with him...super excited!
                    --------------------
                    My Humble Collection:

AP Black Rubberclad
                    Pam 351M
                    Rolex 216570
                    Rolex 16610
                    Rolex 6694
                    Seiko sbbn007 Tuna
                    Sinn U1 Black

Comment

I had my first and only tattoo done at Two Thumbs too.
                      It's OK I guess considering that I haven't had one done anywhere else.

They were a bit too slow in getting the first design to me. Over a month before they sent it to me for consideration. After that though, it was plain sailing. Only issue is when you want to suggest changes to their drawing. Their artistic ego gets in the way and they give you a bit of a frown.

Comment

This was after spending 4 hours on my first visit.
                        It took another one more visit with another 3 hours to complete it.
                        As you can see it is red raw and was bloody painful for a few days after.

Comment

One of my tattoo's :

"Better without a watch,
                          than a fake watch !"

Comment

Got my first tatt in 2001 when i was having my army nights off, did a Biomechanical design on my right calf.

Then went for my 2nd tatt, on my right chest plate, of a Kilin and within half a year later, I continued all the way across my back and right bicep, Oriental design.

Comment

haha, i use temp stick ons for certain functions or occassions. prefer the tribal designs. perm tattoos. hmmm, dun hv the courage for that yet.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X