Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buying Mont Blanc pen in Switzerland/Italy cheaper than Singapore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Mont Blanc pen in Switzerland/Italy cheaper than Singapore?

I want to buy one, but just want to see if their AD is cheaper than Singapore's AD.. I heard 20% discount in some Singapore AD...

Any advices?

Where to find Mont Blanc AD in Italy? I went to their website all are boutiques.

Usually will they (AD or boutique) give discount? If so, how much discount is possible for an entry level pen?

Comment

I recently bought a entry level Mont Blanc in London Harrods, got a 10% discount and vat refund as well. Mont Blanc is from Germany. I will think it should be the cheapest in Germany.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Hmm..nice information. Good time to see if i need a mont blanc pen or watch..

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

firenze is among the cheapest

Comment

Certain model of MB is cheaper at the Duty Free Shops in Singapore Changi (Air side) and if you know a staff working in the airport, you get extra discount..

Comment

Originally posted by photovoltics View Post
                Certain model of MB is cheaper at the Duty Free Shops in Singapore Changi (Air side) and if you know a staff working in the airport, you get extra discount..
                Thanks.. Airport pass and Singapore Airlines pass different isit? Because my GF is from SQ, and I asked the MB duty free (transit), they said no discount for SQ pass holder

Comment

mont blanc is not cheap in germany.. Prices before VAT refund similar to sg boutique prices..
                  if better is possible, good is not enough

Comment

Try Cortina.

Comment

I got mine from amazon, $150 cheaper than local for the model i bought

Comment

Buying in Italy would be cheaper. However as they are not leather goods, the amount of discount would not be as huge as compared to those leather bags. But still, its a bit cheaper. However, if you do not want to travel and bring the pen around, save the trouble. Go people's park 2nd level.

Comment

Ya.. Cheaper

Comment

Yes its at least 10-15% cheaper. You need to overcome the language barrier in Europe for even further discounts or buy more at one time.

Comment

People Park? Do you happen to have the shop number?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X