Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Interest Check] A Small Makan/Wine Gathering this Vesak Day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Interest Check] A Small Makan/Wine Gathering this Vesak Day?

Just wondering, is anyone is interested to have a small makan or wine gathering this Vesak Day?

If interested, please comment and give a suggestion on the venue if possible. Not anticipating a large gathering due to the short notice though. Thank you.
    "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

I'll be keen if it's in the early afternoon. Cos I've got a wedding to attend that evening? And where's the venue? Byo? Wine bar?
    I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
    http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Originally posted by roguehog View Post
      I'll be keen if it's in the early afternoon. Cos I've got a wedding to attend that evening? And where's the venue? Byo? Wine bar?
      Will have to see the response first... Reception seems to be a little cold at this moment. I'm fine with BYO or Wine Bar
      "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex116613
        Cannot go leh. Busy. Today how?
        Today cannot la, need to study for tomorrow's exam...

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex116613
          Cannot go leh. Busy. Today how?
          Today cannot la, need to study for tomorrow's exam...

Comment

Today's a great day for sb's, roses and chambers!
            I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
            http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Eh no one uh? Where is the outstanding Hiroki-San?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X