• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by PamDino View Post
    A big THANKS to the organizing team for such a GREAT event

Cheers
    Dino
    Nice to meet ya again Dino!

Originally posted by nottinghill View Post
    er... while waiting for louis to create that section... er let me introduce myself.... hi i'm nottinghill.... nice to meet you...pls feel free to PM me for further discussion....
    Buaya in action...

Leave a comment:

• PamDino
    replied
    A big THANKS to the organizing team for such a GREAT event

Cheers
    Dino

Leave a comment:

• nottinghill
    replied
    Originally posted by MsLucifer View Post
    so where's is my 'speed dating, make a friend' section haha
    er... while waiting for louis to create that section... er let me introduce myself.... hi i'm nottinghill.... nice to meet you...pls feel free to PM me for further discussion....

Leave a comment:

• cedric
    replied
    Originally posted by chinchilla View Post
    Hi Cedric! i reached qt late on saturday, hence we probably didnt get to meet.. by the way, thanks for ur suggestions

ooh.. envious! ur watch is lovely.. it's one of my dream targets actually.. either the IWC Portuguese Automatic or Auto-Chrono..
    u are welcome...always love to see a new watch posted...... actually i did see u, but just did not get round to talking... guess there is always next time.. or rather next year when the anniversary comes along again

back to watches... got to put my hands up to jazz_samz's suggestion of IWC Portuguese Automatic (500107)...... simply beautiful watch.... and the 7-day power reserve is hell of a useful function to have... however, if you are not particular about having a power reserve function, as well as the availability of a date, i would then suggest the IWC Portuguese Chrono-Automatic (371417)... looks similar to the 500107, and defintely lower in price....

Look forward to what's to come on your "New watch" post...

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by dongfang richard View Post
    really enjoyed the gathering yesterday!!!!!!

great to know so many people!!!!

hope to have another one soon!!
    Great to hear that... will do will do

Originally posted by andy View Post
    Big shout out to those responsible for yesterday's event, great venue, good food and excellent company!
    Heheh finally you got an account thanks for coming bro!

Leave a comment:

• chinchilla
    replied
    Hi Cedric! i reached qt late on saturday, hence we probably didnt get to meet.. by the way, thanks for ur suggestions
    Originally posted by cedric View Post
    Ms chinchilla, don't remember talking to you yesterday... anyway, here u go.. the "online catalogue".....
    http://sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=21915

let me start of with the suggestions..... if you are staying with Rolex... then either one of these will looking stunning on you.... unfortunately, the price is too....

If you working on a smaller budget... then this will looks very nicely on a lady's wrist too... (just saw a lady wearing one last week... very very nice)

Look forward to your wrist-shots soon...
    ooh.. envious! ur watch is lovely.. it's one of my dream targets actually.. either the IWC Portuguese Automatic or Auto-Chrono..

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
    Hi Chinchilla,

It was nice to finally meet you....

Well you can start your journey for a bigger case diameter watch collection with the 3717 or 3714 you are eyeing... I think it looks elegant and classy...

BUT I would strongly recommend this instead...... my personal favourite in my humble collection......

Leave a comment:

• MsLucifer
    replied
    Originally posted by nottinghill View Post
    hmnn no need speed dating lar...maybe just a 'make-a-friend' section...
    so where's is my 'speed dating, make a friend' section haha

Leave a comment:

• dongfang richard
    replied
    thank you!!!

really enjoyed the gathering yesterday!!!!!!

great to know so many people!!!!

hope to have another one soon!!

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    Hi Chinchilla,

It was nice to finally meet you....

Well you can start your journey for a bigger case diameter watch collection with the 3717 or 3714 you are eyeing... I think it looks elegant and classy...

BUT I would strongly recommend this instead...... my personal favourite in my humble collection......

on a sidenote, after realising my watch has one of the smallest case diameter among the rest there.. im now tempted to get a larger face watch..

i always get "poisoned" in some way or the other whenever i go for watch gathering.. lolz..

Leave a comment:

• andy
    replied
    Big shout out to those responsible for yesterday's event, great venue, good food and excellent company!

Leave a comment:

• cedric
    replied
    on a sidenote, after realising my watch has one of the smallest case diameter among the rest there.. im now tempted to get a larger face watch..

i always get "poisoned" in some way or the other whenever i go for watch gathering.. lolz..
    Ms chinchilla, don't remember talking to you yesterday... anyway, here u go.. the "online catalogue".....
    http://sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=21915

let me start of with the suggestions..... if you are staying with Rolex... then either one of these will looking stunning on you.... unfortunately, the price is too....

If you working on a smaller budget... then this will looks very nicely on a lady's wrist too... (just saw a lady wearing one last week... very very nice)

Look forward to your wrist-shots soon...
    Last edited by cedric; 21-06-09, 11:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nooch
    replied
    MS Lucifer is e one with solid gold Daytona?? Then a certain rider also with Daytona TT le.. single also.. hmm...

Leave a comment:

• Nooch
    replied

LOLzz.. they need Macro lens for ur watch.. get a Pam?? hehe

Leave a comment:

• chinchilla
    replied

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    that you will have to do yourself

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X