Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the first ever watch you put your hard earned $$$ on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first watch

Seiko Kinetic Men's Watch Model 5M42-OE39!
    Derek Tan
    9271 8101
    thederekdaily.blogspot.com
    www.fls.com.sg

Comment

• Orient, automatic and value for money

Comment

• Tudor Heritage Ranger...

Comment

• Gmt master 2!

Comment

• YM and that was in year 2006

Comment

• My first automatic watch was a seiko Sarb033

Comment

• Mine was an Oris Propilot. Watch investment kept going up after that

Comment

• A Tag Heuer auto twintime

Comment

• Nothing hugely expensive, a Tissot Visodate which I am planning to let go.

Comment

• A Titus Quartz that I still keep in the drawer. Doesn't run anymore though...

Comment

• Mine was a Tissot Le locle. It was my very first automatic/mechanical watch by a swiss manufacture that i bought from carousell with my own money. haha. I fell in love with the textured dial and the semi see through case back. But now it is no longer with me, sold it to buy other pieces. I have grown my collection quite abit, i guess i am quite unsentimental when it comes to watches. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by E_mor3j View Post
                          Mine was a Tissot Le locle. It was my very first automatic/mechanical watch by a swiss manufacture that i bought from carousell with my own money. haha. I fell in love with the textured dial and the semi see through case back. But now it is no longer with me, sold it to buy other pieces. I have grown my collection quite abit, i guess i am quite unsentimental when it comes to watches. haha
                          This is great wrist discipline!

Comment

• As long as i can remember all my watch is less than 100$.
                            I am about to explore my first ever watch that cost much more like Rolex entry level..
                            Hope to pick up some knowledge here..
                            New or Pre-own.
                            Pre-own and how to get it authenticate , etc..

Comment

• The first watch I paid using my own money was a Seiko kinetic. It was $300 but I already felt the pinch at that time.

Before that I was using different makes of Casio, from my parents' money of course.

Comment

• Seiko 5 Diver in titanium. Year 2005, 40th anniversary limited 2005 pcs...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X