Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any cheap and good Thai Food recommendation ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Speedmaster1979 View Post
    How about Taste of Thailand in Yishun area?
    That one is cheap and good and hugely popular, but I consider it very localised and not authentic Thai food.
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by azrielsc View Post
      One more that I frequent! A stall that is opened by my Thai wife's best friend father... I know, confusing!

Don't worry, all Thai staff!

The only Thai stall in Concorde Hotel Singapore (former Le Meridien Hotel), basement foodcourt. The cook is Ah De and he is a nice, friendly chap!

In the evenings (8-9pm), you will notice Thai coyote dancers ordering from him before they start work. A bit of eye exercise whilst munching away.
      whoaaa, my next thai makan venue! thanks azrielsc for the recommendation!!

Comment

http://www.ladyironchef.com/2011/03/...ood-singapore/

Not cheapest but not expensive la.....................

Comment

Best ! Thank you all ..........so very much brothers ! Kob Khun Krap ........

Comment

Originally posted by LSL View Post
            Best ! Thank you all ..........so very much brothers ! Kob Khun Krap ........
            We look forward to your food reviews after you visit those restaurants. Kob Khun Krap ........

Comment

Movement to contact exercise starts this week ................................. "Contact Report will be out !"

Comment

i think Ah Loy thai is good and cheap. no service charge..

Comment

Report no.1 Ah Loy Thai is alright but the taste of food is very localised, price wise is reasonable ! I guess that is why it is popular.

Comment

Ya, localised taste and affordable price seem to be the success recipe.

By the way, any recommendation for mookata?

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                      Ya, localised taste and affordable price seem to be the success recipe.

By the way, any recommendation for mookata?
                      Have you tried the mookata at Golden Mile? My goodness, the queue is crazy, mostly Singaporeans, and mostly stuck in an enclosed area in an "airconditioned" mall... Madness! Before it became so popular there, the food was fine, chilli was superb and the crowd was not too much. Quite a few coyotes would bring their boyfriends there but once you enter the clubs, you will notice which coyote had mookata because of the lingering BBQ smell! Haha!

Heard good reviews at of MooJaa at Keong Saik street: https://www.facebook.com/MooJaa.sg?v...rerOverride%3D But I have not personally tried.

Mookata and I do not go along. Everytime I eat mookata , once I go back, the toilet is my friend!

Comment

Yup been to the popular one at Golden Mile many times and like it, but want to try other options. Love their chilli source and the cut small chilli.

Went to MooJaa recently without making reservation and it was full...ended up at Tom Yam Kungfu @ Circular Rd - like the modern-retro decor, the food is ok but was let down by the chilli source.

Comment

Originally posted by LSL View Post
                          Was craving for Thai food lately ....any good suggestion bros ?

Many said Golden Mile but....... which one is good there are many stalls there ?
                          hi yishun avenue 7 the industrial park coffeeshop.

Comment

if you dun mind travelling, i like soulthai in JB. can google. they have a website.

Comment

I am no gourmand myself, but I think HA HA HA (as in 555 in Thai) at Changi Village is worth a mention. That is if it is not to far for some. I only went there because my friend was driving.

Comment

Best is katong road....cheap and good....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X