No announcement yet.

Bak Kut Teh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone tried The one opp Central? Is yummy!!!!!! but still cant compared to the ones in JB....I always go to the one opp KSL

Comment

• Originally posted by oliviaoliver View Post
      Anyone tried The one opp Central? Is yummy!!!!!! but still cant compared to the ones in JB....I always go to the one opp KSL
      I heard it's not bad...but not cheap.

Oh yes...the 1 opp KSL!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• I recommend Singapore best bkt is outram rd yah hua in psa building in tg pagar.

If in jb, its in the taman sentosa area ah soon bak kut teh. A corner shop.
        :bounce: [FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="4"]The importance of Fine Timepieces that keeps track of my time[/SIZE][/FONT] :bounce:

[U][B]Personal Favourties[/B][/U]:-
        [B][COLOR="green"]DateJust
        Day-Date
        OysterDate
        Submariner
        GMT Master
        Explorer I / II[/COLOR][/B]

Please visit: [url]www.dongfangrichard.com[/url] for more information!

Comment

• Originally posted by dongfang richard View Post
          I recommend Singapore best bkt is outram rd yah hua in psa building in tg pagar.

If in jb, its in the taman sentosa area ah soon bak kut teh. A corner shop.
          Tried Ya Hua before...feel that Ng Ah Sio is the better. Well all of them have a decent standard but appeal to different people though. Some tell me Founder's is better...I beg to differ but that's just me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            Tried Ya Hua before...feel that Ng Ah Sio is the better. Well all of them have a decent standard but appeal to different people though. Some tell me Founder's is better...I beg to differ but that's just me.
            They all are unique of their own. Ya hua ppl are more friendly. Last time ng ah sio got one lady always face black black wan. Put things on tble always bang bang de. Told her off.

The only similarity of singapore bkt is about putting garlic and super spicy pepper corns!
            :bounce: [FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="4"]The importance of Fine Timepieces that keeps track of my time[/SIZE][/FONT] :bounce:

[U][B]Personal Favourties[/B][/U]:-
            [B][COLOR="green"]DateJust
            Day-Date
            OysterDate
            Submariner
            GMT Master
            Explorer I / II[/COLOR][/B]

Please visit: [url]www.dongfangrichard.com[/url] for more information!

Comment

• All Brothers , very hard to follow this thread, i create a list for everyone to follow, not in order of preference:

1. Wong Ya Xi at racecourse road
              2. Ah Hua at Havelock road Istean office
              3. XXX opposite Shaw Plaza at Balestier road beside overhead bridge
              4. XXXX opposite boon tong kee at balestier road
              5. Ho Nam at second floor lorong Ah soo

Please feel free to add....

Comment

• Brothers , very hard to follow this thread, i create a list for everyone to follow, not in order of preference:

1. Wong Ya Xi at racecourse road
                2. Ah Hua at Havelock road Istean office
                3. XXX opposite Shaw Plaza at Balestier road beside overhead bridge
                4. XXXX opposite boon tong kee at balestier road
                5. Ho Nam at second floor lorong Ah soo
                6. Ya Hua at PSA building at Keppel Road , work pass office
                7. XXX opposite Central at Clark Quay

Please feel free to add.....................

Comment

• One of the best Bak kut teh in Singapore

I really must say is one of the best around, the generous portions, the refillable hot piping soup, the cleanliness of the place, the fast efficient services and most important staffs are all very well trained and extremely courtesy.
                  Above all...they do not even have services charges.
                  Definitely a must try must visit again Bak kut teh place locally for those who like clear soup base.
                  This place is call Song fa opposite the the Central shopping centre @ upp circular road.

Another 1 of my favourite is at Geylang Lor 11 corner shop facing the road.
                  The soup is brown probably is Teo Chew style. No gst, no services charges.
                  Many varieties and combinations.
                  Also die die must try

Comment

• Owen road BKT is old school but awesome

Comment

• i prefer the peppery version
                      Rolex Submariner 14060
                      Breitling Super Avenger A13370
                      Oris Aquis Staghorn Restoration

Comment

• Geylang had good bak kut teh like msia style

Comment

• Originally posted by kananguni View Post
                          Geylang had good bak kut teh like msia style
                          Claypot kind?

Care to share the address?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            Claypot kind?

Care to share the address?
                            There's one along beach road at the corner of one of the little roads that lead into the kampung glam area that's not bad. Can't remember the name thought but if you walk along beach road or drive a
                            Ong there, you shouldn't miss it. Btw, Darkie, I haven't had time to transfer the dough to your account within the 6-June dateline. But will try to do so very soon. Very sorry. Busy running between my home and temporary place now.
                            I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                            http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

• Originally posted by roguehog View Post
                              There's one along beach road at the corner of one of the little roads that lead into the kampung glam area that's not bad. Can't remember the name thought but if you walk along beach road or drive a
                              Ong there, you shouldn't miss it. Btw, Darkie, I haven't had time to transfer the dough to your account within the 6-June dateline. But will try to do so very soon. Very sorry. Busy running between my home and temporary place now.
                              The Claypot Malysia style at Geylang Lor 11 facing the main road is BA SEN aka Klang(Popular BKT area in Malaysia)

The one in Beach Road is under the same management as signboard name and uniform the same but standard and taste very different.The one in Geylang is the original nice one

Comment

• Theres One reasonable priced and I would rate it good. Its at AMK ave 10 Adjacent to blk 550. Its some east meet west thingy under a 3 flr HDB ....in short shop houses. Next to the Tai Shan wholesale store.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X