Best Rojak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triton View Post
    the one @ duman food centre. i dont know why it is so popular. he basically takes his time to 'fry' anyway, dont find it fantastic.

i find lavendar food court not bad.
    Maybe he is one of the Rojak available in mid-night?
    Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

wow must try liao... see if this weekend can make it keke

i used to like one at LAKESIDE hawker centre at thomas road. but the hawker centre has been demolished long long ago. his is a you tiao n tau pok roasted type. his stall was at a far end corner.
      wonder if he is still selling elsewhere and hopefully any bros here know where he can be located. thanks in advance.

Comment

how come whampoa 1 not in the list

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
          how come whampoa 1 not in the list
          whampoa rojak lousy and expensive nowadays.

after eating soon heng rojak,you would not want whampoa rojak anymore

but you must tell the soon heng boss to put less sugar as he tends to put too much and his peanuts like no need money one, soooo much !

Comment

Adam rd hawker centre also quite good

Try the 'dry' option with separate sauce.
            6694 & 116520 for now...

Comment

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
              Now they are back as the renovations are done. Go try it.
              ok, thanks for sharing bro. So far, i find
              1)clementi brothers(zion) average,
              2)clementi brothers(clementi) abit dry,
              3)whampoa rojak not really make the mark,
              4)albert st rojak a tad sweet,
              5)bendemeer rojak i prefer the you tiao,
              6)dumman one still fine,
              7)soon heng is one of the best,
              and 8)toa payoh at old airport is also one of the best.

Just my experience with Rojak. Hope it helps all our Bros.
              I tried the toa payoh rojak at old airport road, pretty much similar to soon heng but still lacking in one ingredient I guess..that's sugar!

Soon Heng is still the best I tried so far....

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                I tried the toa payoh rojak at old airport road, pretty much similar to soon heng but still lacking in one ingredient I guess..that's sugar!

Soon Heng is still the best I tried so far....
                Oic, my parents also prefer the Soon Heng One. Anyway both this stalls are much better than the whampoa one which is kind of over rated. And Soon Heng is cheaper with more items than other rojak stalls. Soon Heng's
                S$5 rojak is like mountain sia, but Soon Heng is better when the Uncle is helming the stall.
                Current Collection :

Comment

Oic, my parents also prefer the Soon Heng One. Anyway both this stalls are much better than the whampoa one which is kind of over rated. And Soon Heng is cheaper with more items than other rojak stalls. Soon Heng's
                  S$5 rojak is like mountain sia, but Soon Heng is better when the Uncle is helming the stall.
                  Yeah when the uncle is at the stall then the rojak is good. He's there usually during late afternoon time.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                    Yeah when the uncle is at the stall then the rojak is good. He's there usually during late afternoon time.
                    Cos, when i was there. The aunties queuing would comment that the uncle is better than the auntie and i agree. As the proportion and the strength exerting the rojak is diff, thus affecting texture and taste of the rojak.
                    Current Collection :

Comment

all this talk about rojak really make my mouth water.....got craving now, normally not a fan. I used to like the rojak stall at toa payoh MRT, that was like 20years ago....dunno where the guy shifted. But the stall was like rated top 5 in S'pore with the cert. Still remember how he put the you tiao n tao pok in the small oven to make it crispy. yummy!!!

I think I will try the Soon Heng Rojak at Toa Payoh dunno is it the same stall???

drool..

Comment

Cos, when i was there. The aunties queuing would comment that the uncle is better than the auntie and i agree. As the proportion and the strength exerting the rojak is diff, thus affecting texture and taste of the rojak.
                        Ohhh...I see...got some skills involved...in making a good Rojak

Originally posted by greenhornet77 View Post
                        all this talk about rojak really make my mouth water.....got craving now, normally not a fan. I used to like the rojak stall at toa payoh MRT, that was like 20years ago....dunno where the guy shifted. But the stall was like rated top 5 in S'pore with the cert. Still remember how he put the you tiao n tao pok in the small oven to make it crispy. yummy!!!

I think I will try the Soon Heng Rojak at Toa Payoh dunno is it the same stall???

drool..
                        Yeahp yeap...it's the same one. They were near the library..then moved to the current location which is below the bus interchange.

Comment

Best Rojak in Singapore

Calling all Rojak lovers Recently saw the oldest Rojak stall in Singapore featured on U magazine and 9.72fm, Ri Ye Xiang Rojak since 1965 at Blk 450, Clementi Ave 3, The Kopitiam. The stall has been around for more 40 years and the owner is still making Rojak everyday without fail. Love the great taste, definitely the BEST Rojak in Singapore !!

Comment

The one at Katong Laksa 328 is not very good! Do avoid ordering the rojak there - Too hot and the sauce is disgusting!

Comment

toa payoh at old airport, one of the best but portion is tiny
                              and waiting queue is long

Comment

The Dunman food centre one is great. Stall owner always looks stressed out when you place order. Recommend that you order once you get a table and eat it as a snack after main meal cos it usually takes at least 30mins.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X