Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triton View Post
    don't think is worth the queue. IMHO
    yes; agreed; long Q doesnt meant taste better...

Comment

Alexander Market "Tian Xiang Wan Tan Mee

Comment

Lor 25A best wan ton mee ive ever ate...

Comment

pek kio food centre, very spicy wanton mee, very nice

Comment

There is a stall at Block 7, Empess Road market,it is call Weng's(1st stall opposite the ATM) ,their wanton soup is one of the best I have ever eaten,their dumpling also very "deadly" ! Highly recommended ! The stall owners are from Hong Kong .

Timing 7.00am -3,30pm
            closed on Friday

Comment

Just sharing, one of the best wanton mee i have tried or ever tried will be the one at the AMK ave 10 market Cheng San Market & Cooked food center. And its the store next to one selling dim sum. Always with a long queue. It should be the 4th row. Super wantons ...cannot get enough.

Comment

The wantan mee at Tiong Bahru mkt brings back the taste of old times

Comment

Fei fei is not bad.
                  lavender food court one is nice too but the price n the amount given plus the queue for it,hmmmmmm.pass.
                  [SIZE=5][COLOR="#008000"][FONT=Century Gothic]Rolex[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="#0000FF"]AN[/COLOR]-series 116613 [COLOR="#0000FF"]LB[/COLOR]
                  AN-series 116713 LN
                  [B]G[/B]-series 116710 LN
                  [B][COLOR="#2e8b57"]M[/COLOR][/B]-series 16610 [COLOR="#2e8b57"]LV[/COLOR]
                  [B][COLOR="#2e8b57"]G[/COLOR][/B]-series 116610 [COLOR="#2e8b57"]LV[/COLOR]

Comment

Blk 136 Bedok North coffeeshop got 1wanton Mee stall worth to try, if I rem correctly it's call Koung's Wantan Mee. Try it with Chilli and black sauce ( personal preference ).

Comment

• try the wonton noodles at jurong west ave 1. blk 540. there are 2 stalls there. one facing the car aprk, the one right behind

Comment

• golden shoe?

Comment

• Originally posted by raymondsoh View Post
                          try the wonton noodles at jurong west ave 1. blk 540. there are 2 stalls there. one facing the car aprk, the one right behind

i tried the stall facing the main open carpark, not bad.

got a bit of 古早味

which stall are you referring to bro?

Comment

• I usually frequent FeiFei at Joo Chiat and Lavender Food Court. But any bros know where i can find the dark sauce wantan mee like in malaysia?

Comment

• lavendar food court... but the portion very small must order 2 plate lol

Comment

• Originally posted by vtecr1 View Post
                                lavendar food court... but the portion very small must order 2 plate lol
                                I too support this store! Best.. yummy.. thumb up

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X