No announcement yet.

wanton mee BESTsssssss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 177: kok kee moved to next door where 7-11 is. but they on holiday for 2 months.

Anyone know of good wanton mee that open late nite?? preferably in west or central.

Comment

• Originally posted by bladers1 View Post
      177: kok kee moved to next door where 7-11 is. but they on holiday for 2 months.

Anyone know of good wanton mee that open late nite?? preferably in west or central.
      Wanton mee nope but tim ho wan open 24hrs if your craving is on hk food.

Comment

• Originally posted by bladers1 View Post
        177: kok kee moved to next door where 7-11 is. but they on holiday for 2 months.

Wanton mee don't have but if your craving is in hk food you may try Tim Ho Wan it is 24hrs at Kallang.

Comment

• Eng's Wanton Mee at Tanjong katong. Their homemade chilli sauce is one of a kind.

Comment

• Try jb wanton mee store near ksl

Comment

• Hup Choon Eating House (Binjai Park), Bukit Timah

I always have my wanton mee fix here at Hup Choon Eating House. The portions are generous. A fair bit of office crowd working around that area go there to eat. Wanton mee stall opens for breakfast and lunch only. Evening the seafood restaurant takes over.

Comment

• Originally posted by AtlasWorld View Post
                wanton mee at dunman food centre is good.
                don't find the one at sunshine plaza good, the fried wanton is pathetically small
                Yes, the one on the basement/ground floor at Dunman Food Centre called Joo Chiat Won Ton Mee. Open from morning to early afternoon, closed on Mondays. People who stay in the area know that is good Wan Ton Mee, definitely better than Fei Fei and in my opinion better than Engs. Used to be called Ang Mo Wan Ton Mee, but sold it and reopened with another name. Obviously Ang Mo Wan Ton Mee now sucks. For anyone visiting Joo Chiat Wan Ton Mee, the kopi at the stall near the staircase is also good. The old man who serves kopi has worked with kopi since he was young. Modern day barristers no fight.

Comment

• Ji JI wanton mee from Hong Lim

Comment

• Soi 19 Thai wanton mee at Ang Mo Kio ave 5. Only opens Wednesday to Sundays, and only for Lunch. Expect to queue.

Comment

• Fei Fei wanton mee at Joo Chiat is my recommendation. Thanks
                      Thank You for Viewing.

Kindly Contact/Whatsapp Zen at (+65) 98576377 for Enquiries & Appointments.

ZEN WATCHES

Showroom Address:
                      360 Orchard Road
                      International Building #01-08
                      Singapore 238869
                      Tel: (+65) 98576377

Comment

• Personal recommendation would be Lor 4 toa payoh blk 93 wonton mee,big bowl with great value and the to die for soup that is painstakingly boiled for many hours with loads of chicken feets and ikan bilis!

Comment

• soi 19 wanton mee

Comment

• Wanton me best!!!

In my opinion will be the one at tanjong rhu, previously at the coffee shop beside shops selling mini pay but move to hawker center,

Comment

• Old airport road (2 stalls both also ok), hong lim 2nd flr (chilli can be more spicy)

Comment

• my personal favourite will always be the lavender food court wanton mee

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X