Yong Tau Foo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi to all yong tau foo lover,

There is one at level 6 Lucky Plaza, next to food court. Opens lunch from Mon to Sat only. The price is reasonable. The best seller is the meat ball and stew ****ake mushroom.

When comes to yong tau foo, nothing beats Ampang Yong Tau Foo in KL off Jln Ampang. There are quite a few, the one and only so call original is Hong Hong

Comment

Hi bros!

Here is my recommendation. There is one at cuppage plaza. Priced reasonably and definitely worth the queue and squeeze.
      I think it is at level 3 or 4. They will close once they finish selling. So try to go early before lunch time. They usually finish around 2. Everything by far I think is handmade. Sauce and soup really good. Must die die ask for big bowl of soup.

Cheers!

Comment

Anyone here knows if the midnight yong tau foo at Bukit Merah View has re-opened? I know the food centre has re-opened but it seems the Shun Li stall is still closed! Love the pig stomach soup that they use there

Comment

Originally posted by voxology View Post
          Anyone here knows if the midnight yong tau foo at Bukit Merah View has re-opened? I know the food centre has re-opened but it seems the Shun Li stall is still closed! Love the pig stomach soup that they use there
          read that it's back in biz!

Comment

yup it's back..and the queue is reallyyyy longgggggggggggggggggggggg

Comment

Originally posted by oliviaoliver View Post
              my fav is in amk food centre, the one near courts. The name is call Xi Xiang Feng(near toilet), super long Q any hour....its quite prominent, the other is at toa payoh opp yellowpages building, also long Q...the deep fried stuff is goody yummy
              Xi Xiang feng got a fry meat ball. Must try!!! Very nice!
              Rolex V series sub
              Rolex V series deep sea
              Rolex M series dj black computer dial (change to black leather strap with daytona buckle)
              Rolex 6694 with leather strap
              Aigner
              Timex - 2
              Ck
              Laco type A 2824-2
              Locman

Comment

Golden shoe carpark hawker centre, 3rd floor. There's only 1 there with the long q.

Comment

Hong lim second level. At the corner. Very shook and old school. Uses minced pork instead of fish paste.
                  I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                  http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Tried blk 115 bt merah view really not bad ! Q for 25 mins ! People take giant metal bowl to put their yong tau foo ! Their yellow beans soup is good ! If nothing to do at night plus hungry ..........worth a try !
                    The hardest thing in life is making the 1st million CASH !
                    The 2nd hardest thing in life is not spending it !
                    The 3rd hardest thing in life is get the whole family together for a simple dinner !

Comment

Theres one stall at toa payoh think 170 plus or 180 plus. hdb area. Anyone ate there? Also famous!

Comment

Kopitiam food court at tan rock seng hospital ...very niceeeeeeee

Comment

syed alwi road, coffeeshop next to Swee Choon Tim Sum Restaurant

the whole coffeeshop only open at night

my favourite yong tau foo
                          : )

Comment

kopitiam foodcourt at changi citypoint. very yummy fried and soup yong tau foo.

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
                              I am a Yong Tau Foo connoisseur since fried stuff and curry stuff is bad for my health. I have had have Yong Tau Foo three times a week

Btw, cheap and good can only be found here:

Shun Li Yong Tau Foo

Blk 115 Bukit Merah View

Operating Hours :

11pm – 4am
                              Close on monday

I think the uncle is formerly from Kallang Airport Hawker centre in the late late 1970s.

The queue - is madness. Of course, I don't go there often. Its crazy there. Push, Rush, Move..very competitive..
                              yup just reno there =)

Comment

This is my favourite: Ngee Fou ampang yong tau foo. I think it's better than the KL ones.

http://ieatishootipost.sg/2011/08/92...foo-older.html

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X