Any lor mee (鹵麵) fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    Where do all you guys and gals go to get your lor mee fix?

Personally, i go to the Amoy St food court on the second floor. Every sunday it seems is my lor mee fix day . Standard order usually consists of: 2 small bowls, and extra ingredients.

Yuan Chun Famous Lor Mee
    #02-79/80.

Personally, I am always there early to beat the queues 7:30-8am.
    Beside Bedok mall foodcourt Sibei good!

Comment

• Misses the stall in Bukit purmei area... Any idea did they reopened their business?

Comment

• yes..miss the food too..

Comment

• Originally posted by gtwagon View Post
          i heard mkt at north bridge road long queue at night....nvr try before
          Midnight also hav, coffee shop

Comment

• There is on stall at ABC market, old auntie / uncle selling, is nice

Comment

• Amoy hawker centre level 2..

Comment

• Originally posted by 6300 View Post
                Misses the stall in Bukit purmei area... Any idea did they reopened their business?
                re-open at west coast blk 501 coffeeshop.. went try liao.. currently off on mon n tues..
                twenty-eight : 28 : XXVIII

Comment

• recently saw the tiong bahru lor mee open a stall a whampoa market. anyone tried? is it legit?

Comment

• hong lim food centre!

Comment

• New Bt Panjang Hawker Centre, there is one nice one.

Comment

• Originally posted by loudspeaker10 View Post
                        re-open at west coast blk 501 coffeeshop.. went try liao.. currently off on mon n tues..
                        Thanks for the information... Will be going there to try soon..

Comment

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                          Where do all you guys and gals go to get your lor mee fix?

Personally, i go to the Amoy St food court on the second floor. Every sunday it seems is my lor mee fix day . Standard order usually consists of: 2 small bowls, and extra ingredients.

Yuan Chun Famous Lor Mee
                          #02-79/80.

Personally, I am always there early to beat the queues 7:30-8am.

I love the Lor Mee at Amoy street food market. Does anyone has any idea what time does it closes?

Comment

• Personally, the lor Mee at the coffeeshop next to clementi bus interchange is my favorite. Good quality gravy and generous on ingredients.

Comment

• Originally posted by loudspeaker10 View Post
                              it's mon, tues n fri, 7:30am to 1:30pm.

Comment

• Lor mee is one of my favourite hawker food and I've tried many over the years, from those mentioned in blogs (e.g. ieatishootipost) to Channel U to forums to recommendations from friends an relatives.
                                My personal favourite is still 凤珍卤面 Feng Zhen Lor Mee at level 3 of Taman Jurong Market and Food Centre, at a corner few stalls to the right of the also very famous 58 Bak-Chor Mee. The small but hearty bowl of lor mee used to be $2.50 but it has risen to $3 (was there last weekend), but with more ingredients. I'ld strongly recommend this shop anytime ^_^

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X