Any lor mee (鹵麵) fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by angsu View Post
    I have tried the lor mee at Tiong Bahru, Amoy and Old Airport...still find the lor me at Old Airport Road hawker centre best suits my taste. If you want to avoid the long queue during lunch hours, can go there for breakfast. I think the stall opens quite early and closes on every Thursday. Don't forget the chopped garlic and black vinegar too.
    Bro you have to try the one at Bukit Purmei! ask for pork belly!

Comment

Bro, since you strongly recommend it...I will definitely try it and give you my feedback.

Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post

Comment

Originally posted by angsu View Post
        I have tried the lor mee at Tiong Bahru, Amoy and Old Airport...still find the lor me at Old Airport Road hawker centre best suits my taste. If you want to avoid the long queue during lunch hours, can go there for breakfast. I think the stall opens quite early and closes on every Thursday. Don't forget the chopped garlic and black vinegar too.
        I agreed!! Tried going late lunch hour and most time sold out...
        Current:
        Panerai 275 J series
        Rolex GMT2C M series 116710
        Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 2209.50.00
        Planning:
        Rolex Daytona WG 116509

Comment

I always liked Lor Mee with crispy fish. And there in Kampng Arang Rd, there is a food centre near Blk 10..Try them ..they are good and better IMO ( at least no need the nonsence Q like kallang airport)

Comment

http://www.sbestfood.com/outlets-in-category?cat=279
            16570 WHITE DIAL T SERIES
            16710 PEPSI BEZEL T SERIES
            16600 N SERIES
            18038 BIRCH WOOD DIAL 80XXXXX
            116519 BLACK DIAL K SERIES

Comment

There is two stalls at old airport rd.one facing main road and another at the back with slightly lesser queue and find it equally tasty too....

Comment

I have tried all of the above as well the one at Mei Ling st food center. The old airport (facing the main road) is still the best for me but the Mei Ling street FC is also good and Q is not as long.

Comment

There is also one very good Lor mee near my place. Its called Cheng San market. Blk 452 Ang Mo Kio ave 10. It opens during lunch time only. Price starts from $2.50, $3 or $3.50...the pork they give is lean one...healthier version + fried dumpling....yummy..

Comment

Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
                    I jz hab it tis morning.. Must Try wit two thumb upz!!! bt FYI as tis stall will be closed from 10/05 to 25/05, I tink they go holiday ba...

Comment

169 toa payoh lorong 1..ate it since i was young..taste is still the best so far!..it's those traditional lormee.

Comment

Beach road?
                        the one that operates from 4am......

Comment

try the stall at ABC market....really very nice.....one of the best i have ever try in sg.

Comment

Among the lor mee stalls, still vote for Bukit Purmei one.. all time favorite! Thinking of it only now makes my hungry! haha..

Comment

Originally posted by spincer View Post
                              try the stall at ABC market....really very nice.....one of the best i have ever try in sg.
                              Bro which stall? Thanks

Comment

+1.. but think of the Q, i sian half liao

Originally posted by pandaboon View Post
                                Among the lor mee stalls, still vote for Bukit Purmei one.. all time favorite! Thinking of it only now makes my hungry! haha..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X