No announcement yet.

Any lor mee (鹵麵) fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im there for the lor mee sometimes during sunday morning too...

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    Where do all you guys and gals go to get your lor mee fix?

Personally, i go to the Amoy St food court on the second floor. Every sunday it seems is my lor mee fix day . Standard order usually consists of: 2 small bowls, and extra ingredients.

Yuan Chun Famous Lor Mee
    #02-79/80.

Personally, I am always there early to beat the queues 7:30-8am.

Comment

There's another lor mee which i find is good as an alternative to old airport and bkt purmei. It's at whampoa HC. same row as the famous mee hoon kuey. The taste is not as fantastic as the 2 main ones but at least no need to queue until siao...

Comment

Anyone tried the one at King Albert Hawker Centre at Waterloo Street? Near the temple? The fried catfish is to die for. Crispy and fragrant!

Comment

Originally posted by Blacklight View Post
          Yes, Bukit Purmei one is best so far I've eaten
          +1 for bukit purmei...

Comment

Do try out the famous Bukit Purmei Lor mee which always appears on TV food variety show. Prepare for a long queue though. It's worth the wait.

Comment

There's one at tanjong pagar market. Come out newspaper before. On lvl 2. Not been there for fews year, the lor mee is good.

Comment

Guys, if you stay around CCK/Yew Tee area, you must try the lor mee at the coffee shop behind the Mobil station along CCK Drive, right beside the MSCP @ Blk 787A. It's very good....but be prepare to queue for about 15mins.

Comment

Originally posted by PolarOne View Post
                  There's one at tanjong pagar market. Come out newspaper before. On lvl 2. Not been there for fews year, the lor mee is good.
                  Just tried in Sunday, disappointing...so so only. Luckily dun have to Q.

Comment

Personally, i go to the Amoy St food court on the second floor. Every sunday it seems is my lor mee fix day . Standard order usually consists of: 2 small bowls, and extra ingredients.

Yuan Chun Famous Lor Mee

#02-79/80.

Tiong Bahru used to be good ...but newer generation I doubt so...will check it out someday and feedback

Comment

i missed the one in old Jalan tertaram hawker centre (no more)
                      traditional taste and served with crispy fried meat balls...very crispy and crunchy...
                      let me know if anyone knows Lor mee still have crispy meatballs instead of fried fish...

Thanks

Comment

think the one at taman jurong still has crispy meatballs, any bro can confirm?

Originally posted by wallz View Post
                        i missed the one in old Jalan tertaram hawker centre (no more)
                        traditional taste and served with crispy fried meat balls...very crispy and crunchy...
                        let me know if anyone knows Lor mee still have crispy meatballs instead of fried fish...

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Blacklight View Post
                          Just tried in Sunday, disappointing...so so only. Luckily dun have to Q.
                          I think its under renovation, correct me if im wrong

Comment

really bro?? thanks thats great if someone can confirm.
                            Originally posted by pingpong View Post
                            think the one at taman jurong still has crispy meatballs, any bro can confirm?

Comment

Yuan Chun Famous Lor Mee
                              #02-79/80.

This used to be my favourite lor mee when I was a kid. Good old days when my dad will bring me cycling there for lor mee.

Comment

must try the one at Block 108 Bukit Purmei Road... in a coffee shop...
                                but only available till lunch period..
                                be prepared for a long queue, but worth it...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X