No announcement yet.

Tao sa piah (豆沙餅) fans unite!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's one along Telok Ayer street, not bad too.

Comment

Originally posted by Shekadoodle View Post
      Loong Fatt!!! THE BEST. Can have it for 3 meals aday.
      in fact I'm eating now while surfing.... hee hee

Comment

Recommend Loong Fatt at balestier, the salty type my favourite. Beware there a few other shops selling tau sa piah too.

Comment

Had the craving!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

loong fatt is now 639 balestier? according to my knowledge 639 shift to factory production and sells at shopping centre.

of cos, claiming that they are the original 639, they selling 1sgd per pc. while most shop along balestier sells at 50-60cents per pc.

personally i like the center shop along the same stretch of shophouses as 639. recently, realise it did not open. recently went genting and brought some malaysian tsp. not bad for the salted egg ones, but at 1sgd per pc. will not have it often.

Comment

Originally posted by mine View Post
              loong fatt is now 639 balestier? according to my knowledge 639 shift to factory production and sells at shopping centre.

of cos, claiming that they are the original 639, they selling 1sgd per pc. while most shop along balestier sells at 50-60cents per pc.

personally i like the center shop along the same stretch of shophouses as 639. recently, realise it did not open. recently went genting and brought some malaysian tsp. not bad for the salted egg ones, but at 1sgd per pc. will not have it often.
              Loong Fatt should be the only store, the other is probably just impersonating. Loong Fatt still does it at Balestier itself, you can see the aunties n uncles working on the dough just behind the counter. Costs 60cent only!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Long Fatt is the best!

Comment

Long Fatt is the best!!! No horse run! Once u tried this... U dun want to eat the rest

Comment

Loong Fatt

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X