Best Value For $$ Dim Sum ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eXis10z View Post
    Anyone tried Swee Choon Dim Sum near Lavender MRT? heard good reviews from it from friends.
    Dim sum at swee choon not bad and reasonable price. The only bad thing is no parking.. it is not 24hr, it open from afternoon till 10am next day.
    Geylang Mongkok Dim Sum also not bad.(opp lor 9 beef kway teow shop)
    The best dim sum i eaten is at Jade(fullerton hotel) Need to book 2 wk in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by lthg25 View Post
      Just went to Victor's Kitchen at Sunshine Plaze last weekend. Bad experierence, lousy customer service, food standard also drop and prices are above average...... what a let down. Don't know why people can put up with such bad attitude from the lady boss.
      Agree that the standard has dropped. Was there last week and somehow fel that portion has shrunk and standard has dropped. Victor was not there though. I really wonder why the lady boss dun want to adopt POS. She still prefers to press the calculator and get stressed up.
      My Humble Collection :
      PAM 320
      Rolex Submariner Ceramics
      Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Comment

Novena Square.

老香港.

Comment

I go swee choon at Jalan besar for night time.
          Good for the price.

Never go outram hong xing for quite a while.
          Anyone tried recently?
          Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Try the big Pau (pork) and curry puff at 126 Sims Drive near lorong 17

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
              I go swee choon at Jalan besar for night time.
              Good for the price.

Never go outram hong xing for quite a while.
              Anyone tried recently?

Hong Xing is expensive and quality of the food is so-so. The last I went, the prawn in the har-gao isn't crunchy fresh and the skin wrapping was thicker than i liked

Comment

Originally posted by eng81157 View Post
                Hong Xing is expensive and quality of the food is so-so. The last I went, the prawn in the har-gao isn't crunchy fresh and the skin wrapping was thicker than i liked
                I'm sad to hear this but have to agree, been eating there for the last 30 years and the standard start to drop since around 5 years ago, now only patronize once a year just for memories sake.

Comment

their siew mai ong drop standard liao
                  dont taste the same as it used to be

Comment

Going to one fullerton dim sum buffet tomorrow. Hope that it will be a good 1

Comment

Wah Lok at Carlton hotel is oso gd... abit pricey though, but service top notch too...
                      Rolex GMTIIC
                      BR01-97
                      PAM 183
                      PAM 372

Tudor Blackbay
                      Helson SharkDiver Bronze

Comment

Has anyone tried pan pacific after it has re-opened recently?

Comment

I have recently tried Wan Hao at Marriott. They have dim sum brunch and lunch in 2 seatings. It costs $33++ per person and you can order unlimited dim sum from their dim sum menu. The quality is good and the selection rather wide. They even have foie gras in the menu.

Comment

I like mandarin court but it's pricey

Comment

There is one cheap dim sum stall at houganh central...

Comment

Lor Mai Kai

Heard from a good friend that this place sell the best premium hotel quality Tim Sum but is in Frozen. Need to bring back home to Steam it.

One of the best is their HALAL Lor Mai Kai SPECIAL, which the glutunous rice fried with onion, then added with chicken, mushroom and salted egg york. I tried it personally and thats the best I ever had in my life.

5 pieces of that selling at only SGD6.90 per packet. Cheap like mad.

They are located at 33 Ubi Ave 3 #01-66 VERTEX. Singapore 408868
                                Opening hour is Mon to Fri 9am to 6pm only.

They can be contacted at 6634 0079, look for Ivy Lau.

I hope all of you will get the best TIM SUM from here.
                                Regards,

RON

:woohoo:

* Thanks to SROC for bringing us together *

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X