• Time
  • Show
Clear All

typo.. I mean changi nasi lemak?

Comment

Changi village is one of the best

Comment

1. amoy st second floor, flavourful rice and crispy wings
        2. Tg Pagar market - the old school stall with fantastic deep fried drum sticks. Cheap and friendly too
        3. Punggol Nasi Lemak - fantastic Wings n Chillie but not cheap
        4. adam road
        5. fong seng good also...operates 24hrs along Pasir panjang road.
        6. Rowell Road Malay style Nasi lemak is the best I eaten ! Better than changi village !
        7. ayer rajar food market
        8. Geylang l0r 15 Bali nasi lemak try their black sauce chicken wing
        9. Boonlay power nasi lemak !
        10. Nasi Lemak Kukus @ 908 Upper Thomson Road...
        11. Thompson area. Near the Hans and theres a yong tau foo nearby
        12. Chong pang, very nice.
        13. Changi Village nasi lemak
        14. Mt Faber Nasi Lemak. Along Kreta Ayer.
        15. Koon Seng road

there is one shop along Koon Seng road which sells the packet type only $1. they are wholesaler.
        cheap and good

Comment

Originally posted by Ecstatic View Post
          Went to the punggol nasi lemak branch at TK and one plate cost me like what 6-7$.
          Now you know, it's not too late, just another over rated & expensive stall. With so many side dishes to go with the rice, looks like they're selling mixed veg rice. The one I went was at HG many years ago, ban this stall since than.
          Originally posted by blueacidic View Post
          I would say Chong Pang nasi!
          Yes, used to be one of the best in late 90's & early 2000 when I was working there, esp. the chicken wing(chunky, crispy on the outside & juicy on the inside), always long Q like the opposite 7-11 4D outlet.
          But now std drop too much, esp the chicken wing, is like between the sky & earth. Last visit early this year aft long break, looks like today food only prices goes up & std comes down

Comment

I still prefer the famous Nasi Lemak from changi villiage. Their Chicken wings is superb ......

Comment

BTW,
              bros out there that are going to eat at changi v, do take note that the old famous stall is call "International", their stall have been relocated but still in the same hawker.

Been there a few times after the renovation. Seem like pple are queueing on the old stall location which is now taken over by another stall .......

Regards .....

Comment

1. amoy st second floor, flavourful rice and crispy wings
                2. Tg Pagar market - the old school stall with fantastic deep fried drum sticks. Cheap and friendly too
                3. Punggol Nasi Lemak - fantastic Wings n Chillie but not cheap
                4. adam road
                5. fong seng good also...operates 24hrs along Pasir panjang road.
                6. Rowell Road Malay style Nasi lemak is the best I eaten ! Better than changi village !
                7. ayer rajar food market
                8. Geylang l0r 15 Bali nasi lemak try their black sauce chicken wing
                9. Boonlay power nasi lemak !
                10. Nasi Lemak Kukus @ 908 Upper Thomson Road...
                11. Thompson area. Near the Hans and theres a yong tau foo nearby
                12. Chong pang, very nice.
                13. Changi Village nasi lemak
                14. Mt Faber Nasi Lemak. Along Kreta Ayer.
                15. Koon Seng road
                16. serangoon garden coffee shop

the one at serangoon garden coffee shop (R) is good. changiv one at the market block is good. starts with (S).

Comment

Changi v nasi lemak at the market block is super it starts with S. serangoon gardens coffee shop nasi lemak at the corner opp uob starts with R also good. Many stall are overrated.

Comment

I like chong pang nasi lemak, the best chicken wings.
                    Changi village not bad, but is it worth the long queue (you had to decide yourself).
                    Punngol nasi lemak super overprice and overrated IMO.

Comment

I 2nd Nasi Lemak Kukus @ 908 Upper Thomson Road. Still the best got 2 types of chilli. but the price is slightly higher. I see they steam the rice

Comment

15sgd? indeed very great value. toa payoh lorong 8: 1veg,1drumstick,1 egg,ikan billis=3sgd. very bad value.

Comment

Used to like Punggol Nasi Lemak, but service level, food quality and quantity dropped drastically over the last 2 years. Massively over-priced - not worth it. I now go for the Chong Pang one...

Comment

Selera not too bad!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

punggol drop a lot .

Comment

Punggol nasi lemak.can any1 put the address which is e real 1.apparently there r outlet. personally preference no 2 stall at Adam rd

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X