• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks guys!

Comment

• thanks guys, very informative. big nasi lemak fan here

Comment

• believe chong pang nasi lemak takes the cake for this... theres also boon lay power nasi, and one near city harvest at jurong west which are quite nice too.

Comment

• Adam Road Nasi Lemak, but don't go for no. 1 and 2. go to Siti Nur Nasi Lemak (red sign) the chicken wings are much better.

Comment

• Jurong west power nasi

Comment

• tanjong pagar market lvl2 has 4 ANSI lemak stalls. the two with longer queue are the better ones. one of them serve chili fried Kian bilis.

Comment

• Originally posted by yideren1982 View Post
                simply love punggol nasi lemak(along upper serangoon road, near hougang heartland mall), Just a bit pricy
                Yup that one is good but EXPENSIVE! The one at Clementi Road (Fong Seng) also not bad but standards have dropped I think

Comment

• The Nasi Lemak in Changi Village (International) is just over-rated, nothing particular special about their dish. The reason of the long awaiting queue was 1 of the marketing gimmick and the stall owners were so slow in their operation that it seems they internationally generate the long queue.
                  Any 1 experience the same incident?

Comment

• Best Chinese i feel is at bedok interchange for malay is at selarang camp last time dont know why just taste damn nice last time during nsf

Comment

• My all time favorite is still Boon Lay Nasi Lemak... queue moves fast too unlike the Changi one

Comment

• Just went Thomas road nasi lemak kukus and was amazed by the chilli it has very hot and shoick

Comment

• I would like to know that too.

Comment

• I always go Boon Lay Power nasi leak but my friends and I agree that like must see form one.

Comment

• Originally posted by WILL33 View Post
                              Punggol Nasi Lemak is good, fresh cooked dishes, nice chilli.

Their fried chicken wings is the best seller.

But quite expensive, close to $10 per person with ordering of few items.
                              Trust me ... It's all worth the $$

Comment

• where is punggol nasi lemak located?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X