Comment

Hatched.

26 Evans Road.

Comment

Fried carrot cake @ Redhill Market

Comment

Alexandra food centre has good choices too

Comment

Gotten a 1/2 boiled egg maker from Q0010 and makes pretty perfect eggs.
            Then neihbour shifting house and gave me a brand new toaster.
            So I make ya kun at home lo. LOL.
            JB Lavender orange Kaya, BEST!!!! with SIS butter frozen cut into slices and let it melt on the toasted bread. Power!
            As for coffee, just a 2 in 1, nothing fancy.

Comment

cannot afford to travel far on weekday ... for me its Mac Supreme or Ya Kun as both located near to my work place ...

Comment

try the one at the carribbean condo but is ex, per person about 30.

Comment

Can try Riders Cafe in Bukit Timah, very good food and good view of the horses there!

Comment

antoinette! Not cheap though

Comment

Agreed

Comment

I go to pek kio market for Cantonese style fried noodle and porridge with oyster. Occasionally, makan the chai tow Kuey. Cheap and good.

Otherwise, go to the coffee shop opposite Kwan imm temple at Waterloo street. I like the pork porridge and the Chee chiong fun. Chee chiong fun served with hei bi and red sweet sauce. Best! In the same coffee shop, there is a stall that sells pork rib prawn noodle that was formerly from Middle road shop house many years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by bfgta73 View Post
                          I go to pek kio market for Cantonese style fried noodle and porridge with oyster. Occasionally, makan the chai tow Kuey. Cheap and good.

Otherwise, go to the coffee shop opposite Kwan imm temple at Waterloo street. I like the pork porridge and the Chee chiong fun. Chee chiong fun served with hei bi and red sweet sauce. Best! In the same coffee shop, there is a stall that sells pork rib prawn noodle that was formerly from Middle road shop house many years ago.
                          Wa we have same taste.
                          Used to stay ard novena so will drive a short distance to pek kio.

As for the porridge......have been eating there since my uni days. Just park, go pray, eat and leave. The porridge now smaller bowl. Heard the boss complained abt the rental increase to almost 10k a month. Tough man.
                          swift1.0/sunny1.6/sonata2.0/156JTS/Brera3.2V6/MINI cooper S cabrio/Grand Picasso/S300L

Comment

Originally posted by yattokame View Post
                            Wa we have same taste.
                            Used to stay ard novena so will drive a short distance to pek kio.

As for the porridge......have been eating there since my uni days. Just park, go pray, eat and leave. The porridge now smaller bowl. Heard the boss complained abt the rental increase to almost 10k a month. Tough man.

I go to the coffeeshop every Saturday morning while my daughter has dance class nearby. As for pek kio, I go there occasionally on weekdays after fetching my daughter to school in the morning. Can join me if you want.

Comment

still prefer tiongbarhu mkt

Comment

toast box or yakun!
                                coffee + toast + eggs = breakfast!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X