Best Porridge (with Raw Fish)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Porridge (with Raw Fish)

What is the best Raw Fish porridge that you can find in Singapore? I've heard that there's a good one at Alexandra Hawker Centre, and another at Maxwell. Are they really good, or are there better ones? Thanks!
    "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

i like the one at maxwell. but it's better to go early. Towards 1-2pm if they are still selling, the raw fish isn't quite as fresh.

Comment

Hi,I koe 1 at bukit Timah hawker centre there near to e back of e hawker centre e signboard is in red..I tink got 159 on it can't rem clearly alr..selling Cantonese style porridge wit raw fish (xi dao yu) wan..reali fresh and addictive..if u like to eat fen chang (pig intestine) u can oso order al carte style like raw fish..serve wit alot fresh lettuce.

Comment

the maxwell one long queue but it's good. got to reach early to beat the lunchtime crowd.

Comment

The maxwell is the better of my choices. Enjoy

Comment

I like that one at Alexandra. Good one. Porridge doesnt taste nice but the yu Sheng is delicious.

Comment

There is a coffee shop Opposite No.1 Keong Saik Road,inside is a stall ,selling fish stomach,pork porridge ,their raw fish , sweet and sour fish skin are also quite nice.......can add vegetable too ! Worth a try .

To me uncle Chiang's porridge at Toing Poh Road standard has dropped by a lot.

Comment

my fave is the one at tiong bahru and the one at ABC market. the latter has a branch at whampoa mkt.
                I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Originally posted by ljuay
                  R, which side of whampoa market? The one with the fish head steamboat or the famous Rojak?
                  the night market. the one with the famous rojak.
                  I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                  http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

i like the one in chinatown. (Tian Tian porridge). The raw fish is damn fresh and nice. But u got to go earlier. by 1pm they close shop liao.

Comment

Blk 505 Jurong West St 52 - Soh Kee Cooked Food. Plain porridge with yu sheng & 'Hainanese white chicken'.

Comment

Chinatown hawker centre near the staircase tian tian porridge ,they sell more than thirty years in Chinatown. Thumbs up

Comment

how about the one @ Eunos Crescent. The hawker centre.

Comment

Another stall in Chinatown Hawker Centre but hard to locate (at the back). 琼华粥品. Biz starts about 6am. If like Sashi-mee(鱼生面), try 威记。 located near the centre staircase.
                            ALS RICHARD LANGE REFERENZUHR 250.025 LE 50PCS (PLATINIUM)
                            ALS RICHARD LANGE REFERENZUHR 250.032 LE 75PCS (ROSEGOLD)
                            A.LANGE & SOHNE 1815 CHRONOGRAPH 402.026
                            PATEK PHILIPPE NAUTILUS CHRONOGRAPH 5980/1A-014
                            PATEK PHILIPPE AQUANAUT 5167A-001
                            AP ROYAL OAK CHRONO WHITE GOLD - SALMON DIAL 25960BC.OO.1185BC.02

Comment

There is one at holland drive. the old fish head bee hoon coffee shop(red brick) blk 46. The fish soup is nice unique taste only sell till 2pm I think.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X