X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• robocop 4/5

Nice and touching movie.
    worth watching.

Did you see the old ROBOCOP movie ? i reckon it was more hardcore then this. ie the villains were really cop killers and they caught ROBOCOP and mess him up really bad. Left a bad inprint. If you did not see it, do try to see if you can rent it.

Comment

Yah man, I agreed the original one rocks. This recent one is good but if compared to the original one, it still lacks some spice. I can still remember his finger port that up link his computer to the main frame classic!

Comment

i watched both, seems like parts has to be given too much to gary oldman and micheal keaton. still prefer the old one where story line is much better. Or maybe the wow factor was bigger then.

Comment

Yes the old one is much better! This one is only 3/5 for me. Effects are good but plot is weak.

Comment

3/5 for me :P

Comment

Somehow feels the plot is weak with this instalment. What has the wife going public got to do with anything?

Comment

her wife going public would means the downfall of the corp to show the whole idea of half man half robot is a bad idea, but really dun see how it spices up the show
                Originally posted by pangarans View Post
                Somehow feels the plot is weak with this instalment. What has the wife going public got to do with anything?

Comment

Part 2 will be coming

Comment

the new robocop is sleeker and more agile than the old robocop series. however, i still prefer the old silver robocop model, wonder if hollwood gonna change the color for future robocop movies?

Comment

Still preferred the old one, memories. Also he was slow and that was his weakness, this one was too fast.

Comment

Yeah old one super but new one if nothing to do can see lah, like what ppl say past time hehe..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X