Hotel Transylvania 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel Transylvania 2

Hey if you looking at bring your kids this coming holiday season yes this is fantastic. Don't waste time watch pan unless you have nothing to watch haha.

Originally posted by clocking View Post
    Hey if you looking at bring your kids this coming holiday season yes this is fantastic. Don't waste time watch pan unless you have nothing to watch haha.
    Agree completely, took my kids and it was awful, unfortunate as the first one was quite good

Comment

Originally posted by Hkshaun View Post
      Agree completely, took my kids and it was awful, unfortunate as the first one was quite good
      U referring to hotel Transylvania 2 right?

Comment

I disagree with the formal reviews ,personally I think that it is a very meaningful animation as it reflects exactly how we want our children to be ! We want them to perform and we "rush them" in order for them to perform ! Go catch it ! It is good ! I have learned something !

Comment

want to see it asap

Comment

my kids didnt like it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by LSL View Post
              I disagree with the formal reviews ,personally I think that it is a very meaningful animation as it reflects exactly how we want our children to be ! We want them to perform and we "rush them" in order for them to perform ! Go catch it ! It is good ! I have learned something !
              Agreed! ☺
              Nowadays we wanna our kids to be what we wanna them to be! Shamed on myself at the earlier stage.
              Now i explore their interest together and this also will within their childhood dreams too.😊

Comment

same here kids didn't like it as well.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X