Marvel Superman vs Batman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel Superman vs Batman

I not following Marvel story but just watched Superman vs Batman out of curiosity wonder why both super heroes fight? go watch movie to find out yourself, 4/5 for me, quite enjoying the flow
    past collection
    Omega 3510.61,3520.50,3510.53,3510.50,3511.50,3513.50,35 21.30
    Rolex 1500,1601,1675,1680,5513,6426,6694,14060M,16234, 16523,16013,16570,16600,16613,16713,16800,16520,11 6523,116660,16610,16610lv

Managed to watch the movie recently. I did not expect the length of the movie (a bit too long) and there were too much dialogue. The children in the cinema were fidgeting due to the numerous dialogues and somehow, some adults seemed a little bored. The storyline isn't too bad though.

Will rate it 3.5/5
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

The 1st 1 hour+ of the show is quite slow and boring to be honest. Some parts abit don't make sense. The finale was ok but not up to Marvel Avengers 1 and 2 finale kind of standard.

I rate it 2.9/5.

Comment

Passable

Warner Bros is rushing and trying very hard to catch up with Marvel Cinematic Universe. They still managed to introduce several superheroes!!! Watch it JLA (Justice League of America)

My head still hurts from the mix mash!

I own a Rolex !

Comment

In the trailers, we already knew what caused them to fight each other. Kinda given there. The only good thing is that the joyful to see Superman got beat his ass off (pardon the language) by Batman.

Oh, and the only other thing is we got to see Jason Momoa plays Aquaman. Few seconds though, but still kinda badass! Strong 7 out of 10. I'd prefer Nolan's Batman.
          The Lannisters send their regards.

Comment

Justice League Begins.

Comment

Originally posted by clocking View Post
              Justice League Begins.
              Next, superman and batman going to be best friend. Looking forward to see wonder woman and batman relationship.

Comment

Superman VS Batman

It's was kinda of a draggy with lots of talking movie. More than the usual action pack movie..
                For Bros who love action may wanna reconsider
                Rate : 2.5/5

Comment

To many explanation and sub plot. Not an exiting superhero movie. Didn't quite enjoy it. My friend slept through in the middle. I would rate it 1/5

Comment

I believe to comic fans the movie is kind of slow and predictable. Actions were very touch and go. Batman wasn't involved in fighting doomsday. But wonder woman is stunning!! haha

Comment

It is draggy and predictable. Even the ending is preparing for a sequel.

2.5/5

Comment

Didn't feel the movie was worth the time and money - Batman seems very lost and "blur", so unlikely him and the movie is a case of too many plots squeezed into too little time

Comment

dun really feel connected to the title.. its like immortal vs human with gizmos, or human vs puppy.. lol

Comment

again rubbish casting for the villain lex and previously General Zod. Tom Hardy as Bane and also Heath Ledger as Joker now those villains are worth rooting for!

Comment

Missed the cinema screening. Hope to catch it on my next inflight entertainment.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X