Outlet is a must!

Leave a comment:

• JoanTorres123
    replied
    Eric I completely agree with you.

Leave a comment:

• Eric_jockson
    replied
    Smart phone, laptop or such other accessories those you will find quite reasonable for you. I personally will prefer to see USA rather than to buy lots of to take back home.

Leave a comment:

• Emmy_Nguyen
    replied
    US

My uncle went to US some months before. He bought a lot of vitamin, tonic & foods. May be it's good & cheap.

Leave a comment:

• jeresay
    replied
    Bro... Buy something from Amazon (they are based in US-DUH)! They are so freaking cheap. Laptops, Bags, Shoes etc. Used the free 1 or 2 day shipping and have them shipped to your hotel/motel address. Don't tell your friends though otherwise you will be carrying a lot of things when you return

Leave a comment:

• Whiz78
    replied
    children's clothes.

Leave a comment:

• ralliartlancer
    replied
    Just pay a visit to all the outlet malls that you can get your feet to. You will find that prices for Polo Ralph are like $30 for a polo t. Under Amour stuffs are cheap as well.

Well basically all US brands are very cheap. You can buy lots of COach items as well for a fraction of the price in Singapore.

Leave a comment:

• kingsky
    replied
    +1 on outlet shopping!

Leave a comment:

• pickled
    replied
    buy more sneakers, wide variety available or visit those factory outlet

Leave a comment:

• Acerace
    replied
    Originally posted by seaking View Post
    Currently going to be in US for one week or so, what should I buy from here? I'm thinking to get myself a pair of boots
    let your wallet do the talking when in outlet malls!

Leave a comment:

• Ian1981
    replied
    Outlet shopping for US brands. Wun go wrong. Happy shopping!

Leave a comment:

• JosephPierce
    replied
    I am going to buy these when I go there.

Leave a comment:

• strayvector
    replied
    I second the suggestion on Amazon. Unbelievable deals to be found. Also, try to find someone to take you through a Costco. You may even find a Rolex, Panerai, and other fine watches in their jewelry case.

Leave a comment:

• Johnnyb
    replied
    Very Cheap

Food only haha.

Leave a comment:

• Whiteprincess333
    replied
    amazon is amazing! now they have these utility buttons from amazon that they deliver to your house and you just attach them to like beside the toilet paper, beside the kitchen, so for example if you're out of toilet paper or cooking oil, u just press the button and viola, delivered next day automatically ....

amaze balls

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X