Flights/hotels booking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flights/hotels booking

Was just browsing for good travel deals, and wondering if anyone here has used booking.com or hotels.com?

I usually book direct, but tried Agoda sometimes this year for hotels, and found that the rates are quite competitive.

Just came across a super-duper cheap one under Otel.com, and found that many have complaints about this - anything that will go wrong will go wrong...

Anyone would like to share?

Originally posted by theracecardriver View Post
    Was just browsing for good travel deals, and wondering if anyone here has used booking.com or hotels.com?

I usually book direct, but tried Agoda sometimes this year for hotels, and found that the rates are quite competitive.

Just came across a super-duper cheap one under Otel.com, and found that many have complaints about this - anything that will go wrong will go wrong...

Anyone would like to share?
    I regularly check kayak.co.uk but also realised that contacting hotel directly you may have a chance to get better deal than through 3rd part website.

You also minimise a risk of having wrong/no booking which can be quite challenging when checking in with wife and kids.

Comment

Originally posted by ajas View Post
      I regularly check kayak.co.uk but also realised that contacting hotel directly you may have a chance to get better deal than through 3rd part website.

You also minimise a risk of having wrong/no booking which can be quite challenging when checking in with wife and kids.
      Agoda has price beat, so if you find somewhere cheaper than Agoda can call them to price beat

Comment

Try wego it gets all the online quotes in one go. Then go to the best rate for actual booking.

Comment

Using zuji.mn

Booking.com/ agoda.com are basically quite similar. In addition, I've used sky scanner/zuji.net to purchase/ compare prices for hotels and flights. Just one note, remember to check on the particular airline website before booking from Zuji.net. Once I've booked a flight from silkair and Realised that the prices on silkair website is cheaper than zuji by 40$. Hence, will advise users to always compare before buying the tickets

Comment

Originally posted by nikkei121 View Post
            Try wego it gets all the online quotes in one go. Then go to the best rate for actual booking.
            What about trivago? Any difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Melissakoh View Post
              Agoda has price beat, so if you find somewhere cheaper than Agoda can call them to price beat
              Did u tried that before?

Comment

Tripadvisor

Comment

i always go to agoda for hotel bookings. the prices are quite competitive and most offer free cancellation before a week?

for flights i would camp for promotions from airlines. if not i will go to flightscanner for the best deals

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X