Beach Holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
    A bit further off, but this May/June, heading down to Surfer's Paradise at Gold Coast. Nice beach there.

But since its the middle of winter ... not really going to be swimming lar. Just hang out near the beach, and bring the kids to all the theme parks.
    Ya ya ya!! Surfer's the best beach i've been to so far..
    Beach is like endless, ocean on and on..
    Was just there last month and enjoyed every minute of it. Especially when i get to step foot in my shrine.. Palazzo Versace
    [B][I]There's no jewels or gems to compliment a man..
    Only a perfect timepiece that should be worn on his wrist.. [/I][/B]

Comment

Redang's a good place to go. And Perhentian as well. Cheap and good.

Comment

Anyone got a good resort for just relaxing to recommend in Sabah?

Maybe Bali ...

looking for a beach resort somewhere in the second half of this year.

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
          Anyone got a good resort for just relaxing to recommend in Sabah?

Maybe Bali ...

looking for a beach resort somewhere in the second half of this year.

sabah... last yr wnt KK. stay Shangri-La's Tanjung Aru Resort. beach so so nia. very near town.

KK has many nice 4 to 5 star resort, if wnt beach nice, further better

bali, been awhile. stay at nusa dua area, stay at grand hyatt, bali sol ( rename leow ) and nikko b4. got kids,so stay this area quiet.

Comment

if u can afford try Maldives...once u been there U will nvr want to go other beach resort
            but price now is almost 2x since I last went 8 yr ago

Comment

Originally posted by vaxvms View Post
              if u can afford try Maldives...once u been there U will nvr want to go other beach resort
              but price now is almost 2x since I last went 8 yr ago
              aiyo, of course la... 8 YEARS AGO le! How to compare like tat in singapore today?!
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I must agree that Maldives is very beautiful.

A must go destination for all beach lovers.

Comment

School holidays are here again. Pulau Tioman: Take a boat ride from Tioman to one island (forgot the name), about 20 minutes away from the main island. The water crystal clear & can see fishes. Be sure to bring along water for drinking & some food. Best Regards.

Comment

bumping this thread up cos planning on gg to redang in jul.

any bros been there? read thry first 3 pages and not much info on redang de

help help
                    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Am i too late to join conversation for Phuket?

Just came back in May 2009.

Novortel Resort
                      1. Nice place to stay and view, depending on which area they house u in.

2. Too high up the slope, that not even SUNAMI reached them

3. Too high a slope that I have to rent a motorbike everyday just to go up slope for convenience la, thou I can call for people from recept to come fetch us

4. Rent a bike for my 4 nights, that first night already KANA SUMMON
                      ( helmet was well buckled up but did not bring license ) ( fined Baht 300 )

5. I like to walk along a road call Bangalore because all the AGOGO are there. ( too bad gf with me )

6 Went island hopping, not bad la, but snorkling ah, kana attack by fish, think maybe stepped on his house ( coral ) somemore attacked by the same breed of fish twice. 1st time i stood on top of the coral to clear my blurred google, 2nd time i spotted the same breed fish at the same area, so the both of us stared at each other for a while before i turn my head away, but felt it attacking my leg again ( i was laughing inside my heart, but i think the fish is cursing and swearing while we are having our staring incident )

7. James bond island, Phi Phi island, Phang Nga Bay, not so fantastic for snorkling la, cos too many people and the water became MURKY.

If ever that I am going back again, i might want to try their underwater SHARK viewing in the middle of the ocean.

Moral of the story = keep snorkling and dun stare stare because there are also underworld below haha

Apart from that, i have always been a bangkok fan, but i just find that Phuket not so happening as BKK leh. This is just my own view la thou.

HD
                      Last edited by honestdeal; 10-06-09, 03:56 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Comment

Originally posted by honestdeal View Post

4. Rent a bike for my 4 nights, that first night already KANA SUMMON
                        ( helmet was well buckled up but did not bring license ) ( fined Baht 300 )
                        Are they so strict in Phuket on helmets? I had heaps of fun riding w/o helmet (& w/o license) when I was in Koh Samui 2 yrs back. The police there only seem to target the locals.

Comment

Strict la bro. Not only towards tourist, their own local people they also wana catch. Times are different, first night kana summon, then throughout my 3 more night i ride back before night fall. Because EVERYNIGHT also they camp there

Comment

Originally posted by honestdeal View Post
                            Strict la bro. Not only towards tourist, their own local people they also wana catch. Times are different, first night kana summon, then throughout my 3 more night i ride back before night fall. Because EVERYNIGHT also they camp there
                            Sure bo 🤔

Comment

Krabi is also good.

Comment

Maldives

Maldives is a must go destination for all beach lovers

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X