Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nepal

Hello,

Anyone's been to Nepal ? Thinking of planning a trip there later half of this year. Hoping to get some tips from anyone's who has been there.

Thanks !

Oh, btw, was looking at a couple of places to visit. Namely, Kathmandu, Bhaktapur & Pohkara....

Anyone knows about these towns/cities ?

Thanks !

Comment

One more place, Nagarkot. Supposedly up in the mountains East North East of Kathmandu....

Comment

Originally posted by chewie View Post
        Oh, btw, was looking at a couple of places to visit. Namely, Kathmandu, Bhaktapur & Pohkara....

Anyone knows about these towns/cities ?

Thanks !
        For not too serious trekker ,I would recommend to visit Pohkara.It has a beautiful lake wif panorama view once claim as East of Switzerland .If wan more challenging ,trek up to witness the Sunrise at Poom Hill. I can assure it was best gift in life to be there & see it for yourself. I feel like in heaven...that what I shouted out loud that great moment!! NEVER REGRET BRO !!! . Cheers

Comment

was there in the 90s.

depending on what you expect and number of days.

if health is good and have many days and close to winter time (mid-end NOv is nice),

Basic tour

say 10-18 days to trek to 12,000-19,000 to base camp , depending the starting point of trek, or even mountain biking

2 days white water rafting

1 day safari

1-2 days city kathmandu tour

chartered flight to see everest close up on a clear day

hop into bhutan for 3-4 days

and depending on your budget, group size, fitness,

even just to lie down on the mountain and look at the sky cluttered with stars, so near and yet so far,,,,

and remember wear your favorite watch (actually at these heights, any watch also can tahan the altitude)

Comment

Napel

do we need visa to Nepal? how much will it cost you for the trip? cheers

Comment

Everest Base camp!

Comment

what long is the flight from Singapore to Nepal?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X