Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Japan shopping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Japan shopping

    My bro is going to Japan at the end of the month...

    Ok so yeah what you guys especially UNCLE PET would recommend to buy there?

    I m looking more at designer or branded stuff. Watches I dun really think I can ask my bro help me buy la coz he dunno much 1 But if there's clear instructions on what to buy probably he can help me get.

    As of now,currently items in my mind are Burberry blue and black label,that's all...I m sure there are much more stuff exclusive or cheap in japan...what you guys recommend?


    Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

  • #2
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    My bro is going to Japan at the end of the month...

    Ok so yeah what you guys especially UNCLE PET would recommend to buy there?

    I m looking more at designer or branded stuff. Watches I dun really think I can ask my bro help me buy la coz he dunno much 1 But if there's clear instructions on what to buy probably he can help me get.

    As of now,currently items in my mind are Burberry blue and black label,that's all...I m sure there are much more stuff exclusive or cheap in japan...what you guys recommend?
    jp girls !

    bluelabel. tht time MG ask me buy for Mgirl ( i got it frm sogo ).

    i going in early aug, u ask yr bro to come bck with some shop tips hor
    Last edited by pet; 06-06-08, 06:47 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by pet View Post
      jp girls !

      bluelabel. tht time MG ask me buy for Mgirl ( i got it frm sogo ).

      i going in early aug, u ask yr bro to come bck with some shop tips hor
      you go jap b4...u still ask my bro for tips?! hahhaah I am asking u for tips now!!


      Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        you go jap b4...u still ask my bro for tips?! hahhaah I am asking u for tips now!!
        jp very big leh, mayb he see something i never see leh... or which hole good leh

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by pet View Post
          jp very big leh, mayb he see something i never see leh... or which hole good leh
          He will be going tokyo i think...yeah i know tokyo quite big also la...but serious la...wads more COST EFFECTIVE there?


          Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

          Comment


          • #6
            i know ginza is the fashion destrict, and shinjuku is one of my favorite places in jp. But there is one place for electronics, arkihabara (spelling unsure)
            Last edited by seiko.citizen; 06-06-08, 08:03 PM.
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              He will be going tokyo i think...yeah i know tokyo quite big also la...but serious la...wads more COST EFFECTIVE there?
              rxw, bluelabel, rolex, jp rice, jp chocolate, wasabi, daiso 100yen ( approx S$1.30 ), samshimi, cigee 300yen , lotte chewing gum , cameras etc etc

              remember to buy min 10K yen to get tax refund ( 5%. major dept store ).

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                i know ginza is the fashion destrict, and shinjuku is one of my favorite places in jp. But there is one place for electronics, arkihabara (spelling unsure)
                Thanks for the input...but I want the exact product/item...coz I am not the 1 going...


                Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by pet View Post
                  rxw, bluelabel, rolex, jp rice, jp chocolate, wasabi, daiso 100yen ( approx S$1.30 ), samshimi, cigee 300yen , lotte chewing gum , cameras etc etc

                  remember to buy min 10K yen to get tax refund ( 5%. major dept store ).
                  10k yen is combined or those at that particular departmental store?


                  Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                    10k yen is combined or those at that particular departmental store?
                    10k yen per reciept i think ( within tht dept store ).

                    electronics .. try this chain. http://www.yodobashi.com/enjoy/more/index/index.html
                    tax refund for this electronics store, show passposrt, pay total ( without tax )... they sell watches & watch case also. i got the case frm this store at abt S$37.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by pet View Post
                      10k yen per reciept i think ( within tht dept store ).

                      electronics .. try this chain. http://www.yodobashi.com/enjoy/more/index/index.html
                      tax refund for this electronics store, show passposrt, pay total ( without tax )... they sell watches & watch case also. i got the case frm this store at abt S$37.
                      Ok tks for the info UNCLE PET!


                      Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                        Thanks for the input...but I want the exact product/item...coz I am not the 1 going...
                        in that case I also blur... me havent been to jp since 97 , damn long time ago. I want to go soon.
                        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                        Blue 6694
                        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                          in that case I also blur... me havent been to jp since 97 , damn long time ago. I want to go soon.
                          go see jp chio bu ah ? come bck leow must go TZ to report

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by pet View Post
                            go see jp chio bu ah ? come bck leow must go TZ to report
                            11yrs ago my interest was more in video games now go to jp look at other things
                            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                            Blue 6694
                            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                              11yrs ago my interest was more in video games now go to jp look at other things
                              Hahaha..


                              Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

                              Comment

                              Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

                              Collapse

                              Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X