POI in Zurich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POI in Zurich

Will be staying 3 days in Zurich on Sept, any place of interest to recommend?
    Or any watch shop good to visit?
    Thanks.

Visit Reinfall. You may even wish to take a coach to go to Germany to Blackforest to eat the pork nuckle.

As for watch shop, sorry not too sure. I suppose if you go to the city or town in Zurich, should be able to find Bucherer. The well-known AD in Switzerland. I bought my Rolex from Bucherer. But take note, buying Rolex watches in Switzerland not really good deal. But I am not sure other brands. You need to do some homework first like check local price and see how good the exchange rate and discounts. The usual VAT is the only one you can claim, consider as "discounts". Hope this help.

Comment

hi there, u should take a look at bucherer in zurich.

I just got an explorer 2 there and the price is approx 14% off as compared to RRP in singapore on most models (after rebate). However that is because the exchange rate was approx 1.25 then, if its 1.3 i doubt that it will be any cheaper
      Currently own:
      Rolex Explorer 2 Black Dial 16570
      Rolex Precision 6694 (Manual winding)
      Blue Dial/Silver Markers
      Seiko SNZG15K1
      Ball EMII Diver green inner bezel!
      Stowa Marine Original (White dial)

Wishlist:
      Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Automatic PAM 392 42mm

(gone and missing them)
      Omega Seamaster 2254.50
      Breitling Colt GMT (Black dial)

Comment

Thanks for the tips, been to Zurich a few times but didn't have time go around, this trip I got 3 days to spare, will be staying at Bahnhofstrasse, near the main train station.

OK place i can visit,

1. Reinfall - what to see?
        2. Blackforest - pork nuckle
        3. Bucherer - see watch

Swiss Alps?
        Any scenic place?

Thanks!

Comment

the must do at the Rhine falls will be taking a small boat that go right next to it, spectacular..
          opt for the day tour, abt usd 50, or you can actually take the train there yourself... take one station further, walk along the river, pp actually swim upstream... join the queue for the icecream b4 embarking on the boat

Comment

You can take a train to for a day trip to Lucern, Bern etc. Within Zurich, you can take a boat ride on the lake area. Very scenic. There is also a walking trail that you can book at the tourism information counter. I remember there is a church there with nice stained glasses by a famous artist (can't remember the name).
            His: AP ROO, Hublot BB, PAM 24/29/183/372, Chopard L.U.C 2000/Mille Miglia, Rolex Milgauss 116400 GV/Sub 16610 LV/1680 "Red Sub"/GMT Master 1675/GMT Master II 16760 "FAT LADY"/Seadweller 16600/DSSD 116660, Tudor 94010 "Snowflake"/94200 "BIG Block"/Heritage Chrono/Black Bay, Omega Seamaster 2254.50/2538.20

Hers: AP ROO & AP Millenary, Cartier Santos, Chopard Happy Sports & Cannes Fest, PAM 49, Rolex Explorer1 214270

Comment

Thanks bros for the pointer, really appreciate it!

OK places i can visit,

1. Reinfall - boat ride, eat ice-cream first
              2. Blackforest - pork nuckle
              3. Bucherer - see watch
              4. Lucern, bern - anything interesting?
              5. Zurich - boat ride, the walking trail need to pay?

Looking forward...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X