No announcement yet.

Bangkok thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most of the goods in changi airport r cheaper than bkk airport.

Comment

• sounds like a blast! I've always wanted to go!!

Comment

• anyone knows of there any sale on going in junly period??

Comment

• with the recent protests and coup, the number of tourists to bangkok has dropped ... should be able to bargain harder in places e.g., MBK. I know because i am still travelling there for work.

Comment

• Does anyone know of any place to get Seiko watches in BKK? I have an idea of the price it costs in SG, so am probably gona pull the trigger if I see anything cheaper there.

Am looking for a DE razor as well if anyone knows where to get those... info much appreciated.

Comment

• everywhere is cheap so don't worry much

Comment

• Originally posted by mrgrave View Post
                everywhere is cheap so don't worry much
                haha.. depends where u go... some places u can rack up a bomb if you're not careful!!

Comment

• done some research and it seems that bangkok is home to quite a few strap makers. prices are very attractive. i'm going to visit this shop called free will when i'm heading over later this year. any other strap makers or shops to recommend?

Comment

• any good massage places. bird nest/shark's fin places to go to?

Comment

• would love to go again.

Comment

• Bird nest and shark fin go to YAOWARAT. which is BKK's chinatown.

and for massage place, GOOD AND CLEAN will be any HEALTHland outlets. u can find them in ekkamai. thong lor

Comment

• hi...any good lobang on where to go shop for good food in bangkok?

Comment

• For Bkk, it's a must to go to platinum mall. U can find everything there. Don't need to go chatuchak. It's so hot! Normally I stay at BUDACCO hotel. It's some kind of boutique hotel. Security guard very on. There also a gd massage beside the hotel.

Comment

• korat in thailand is wayyy different and happening

Comment

• must try pen seafood, very awesome and good prices!!! the big head prawns are to die for!!!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X