X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    hahaha..high class place for our resident ah sia kia...hahaha...for me MBK is ok..kekeke...got many meimeis to bio too....kekeke...
    Hahaha...Paragon the XMMs nicer to beo

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    hahaha..high class place for our resident ah sia kia...hahaha...for me MBK is ok..kekeke...got many meimeis to bio too....kekeke...

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by louisoh View Post
    Tink i went there 3 out of 6 days..

MBK is for ladies..... Not much men's stuffs.. unless u into those singlets and Basic print Tees....

I hate the smell of the food floor of the MBK ...
    Ooh yeah it sucks...only placed i enjoyed myself was at Siam Paragon haha

Leave a comment:

• louisoh
    replied
    Tink i went there 3 out of 6 days..

MBK is for ladies..... Not much men's stuffs.. unless u into those singlets and Basic print Tees....

I hate the smell of the food floor of the MBK ...

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by louisoh View Post
    Dunno abt Go cart... but if u wan watches... go to Siam Paragon... it's the Taka of BKK... all the designer botiques are there.. including watches... i remember there is Patek, Omega, IWC, FM, VC....

Oh ya.. Hyatt... juz below of your hotel also got a few watch shops liao.. like Breguet...
    Oh my...I love Siam Paragon...but dun really like MBK though

Leave a comment:

• louisoh
    replied
    Dunno abt Go cart... but if u wan watches... go to Siam Paragon... it's the Taka of BKK... all the designer botiques are there.. including watches... i remember there is Patek, Omega, IWC, FM, VC....

Oh ya.. Hyatt... juz below of your hotel also got a few watch shops liao.. like Breguet...

Leave a comment:

• korolev
    replied
    lol that's funny! pardon me for digging up this thread but i'll be at bangkok in 2 weeks time or so. any idea where i can do go-kart and go look at watches? putting up at hyatt. going with parents nothing too extreme!

Leave a comment:

• Minority
    replied
    bangkok joke

I spend 3 years traveling to Bkk so I have a Bangkok joke to share:

On landing in Bangkok Suarnabhumi Airport the Air Stewardess announce over the intercom. " Sawadeekahhhh Ladies and Gentlemen Welcome to Bangkok. We would like to wish that you had a pleasant journey with us. Those who are looking for man pls alight the plane on the right. Those looking for woman please follow me. The rest of you pls take the next flight home. Thank you for traveling with us we hope to see you again. Kap Koon Mah Kahhhhh "

Leave a comment:

• wolfeyes1974
    replied
    Originally posted by ak0defiance View Post
    saw some watch box at MBK last week but not sure of the price. walk around those selling replica watch de in MBK u will see them
    thanks bro..i'll go there and take a look...

Leave a comment:

• ak0defiance
    replied
    saw some watch box at MBK last week but not sure of the price. walk around those selling replica watch de in MBK u will see them

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
    am going to BKK this wed...anyone knows where to get cheap and good watch box/case? thanks

cheers

james
    I think there got lehs...but where I duno...haha

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    ask the TS he went bkk not so long ago

Leave a comment:

• wolfeyes1974
    replied
    Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    we live in commercial world and everything come at a price. even in china(shanghai), my hotel got a few XMM waiting for businessmen to come back and go upstairs for a screw.

i was approached , but politely declined.

at the end of the day, we all have a stomach to put food in, and some even have a table that they are responsible for.
    am going to BKK this wed...anyone knows where to get cheap and good watch box/case? thanks

cheers

james

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Originally posted by vandyk View Post
    Yupz, the young females tends to be more approachable compared to the male counterpart, for genuinue questions of cos.

As for silly services, you never know thou running the risk of getting the slap. Anyway, my bkk cheongster fren tells me this... "Everyone comes with a price"
    we live in commercial world and everything come at a price. even in china(shanghai), my hotel got a few XMM waiting for businessmen to come back and go upstairs for a screw.

i was approached , but politely declined.

at the end of the day, we all have a stomach to put food in, and some even have a table that they are responsible for.

Leave a comment:

• vandyk
    replied
    Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    young females are more willing to listen/help. of course if you ask for silly services you can expect to get slapped
    Yupz, the young females tends to be more approachable compared to the male counterpart, for genuinue questions of cos.

As for silly services, you never know thou running the risk of getting the slap. Anyway, my bkk cheongster fren tells me this... "Everyone comes with a price"

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X