Tips: What to do if stopped by Malaysian police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sporean - "Summon" at least rm 50.
    Msia - "Summon" rm 20 after nationality discount.

Comment

Originally posted by Yogurtdude View Post
      Sporean - "Summon" at least rm 50.
      Msia - "Summon" rm 20 after nationality discount.
      Malaysia... Truly Asia....
      Beep Beep!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gohvjdn8 View Post
        just take the ticket..if they say u have alot of outstanding fines and wanna ask you to go police station for coffee..tell them u'll pay in the malaysia embassy back in singapore as u don't feel safe travelling around to other areas.
        Hmm I thought the fines can only be settled at police stations in M'sia itself?

Comment

Thank you for sharing this, this is an important read!

Comment

i heard from one of malaysia friend, once his friend was speeding and was blocked by TP, he slotted a RM1 notes under his document and hand over to the TP, the TP quickly slotted in his pocket without being noticed of RM1.....ha ha ha....then he drove off....RM1 for speeding.

Comment

Polices in general are lazy...
              So if they say you'll be fine and suggest that you need to pay a certain amount.. Tell them you will follow them to the station and file your innocence..
              Sure they say next time don't speed..
              Must always challenge them and understand the law...

Comment

err..... how many of us can speak and understand fluent Malay? If not, one chicken one duck tok oso..... no use.....
                劳心者治人, 劳力者治于人。 治人者食人, 治与人者食与人。

善恶之报,如影随形。福祸无门,唯人自招!

Comment

I wonder if for speeding, should we really get the ticket and go off instead of paying kopi money

Comment

Originally posted by daned View Post
                    I wonder if for speeding, should we really get the ticket and go off instead of paying kopi money
                    It actually depends on situation...But,for the latest info on Rising Anti-Corruption gg on,just ask them to issued u a summon ticket,in case they charged u for corruption...

My story :-

Was travelling in my friend car,being hauled to roadside approaching a road block...Decided not to pay & ask them to issued a summon...In the end,they just ask us to go...But that was after several attempts by 2 officers asking "Do u know u exceed speed limits"???They repeated the same questions 2-3 times,but end up,ask us to go...I think that was when they didnt get what they expected,then no choice,lolx.

Comment

same here encountered once for a offence for my window tinting at the entrance near the malaysia customs, 2 police officers keep on repeating the same sentence that if you pay the fine at JPJ (malaysia traffic police office) will cost me around 300-400 serveral times. I told them straight at their face now you caught me i have no other choice but have you to issue summon to me and which i came back to SG land look at the summon written in some malay words which i dont understand and threw it away.... =)

Comment

Did it look like an official summons? The thing is, they track summonses which are not paid. I had a friend who drove in and then they wouldn't let him drive out at the customs cos they said he had unpaid summonses.

Comment

I usually pay them RM30 only. hahaha

Comment

thanks for the tips bro

Comment

got snatch theft once and broken friend's car windows and stole all gadgets etc.

Comment

too much of bad experience till i stopped going msia anymore

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X