Chiang Mai Thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiang Mai Thailand

Anyone have interesting places to share at the North of Thailand? Heard that should be quite cool right now.

heard the girls there are quite chio...... anyone want to confirm for me??
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

geez..yah thats what i heard.Most of them are as fair as the chinese,no need go all the way to chiang mai lah.Bangkok got plenty..

Comment

noted. next time i go thailand i keep my eyes keeped
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by winzchee View Post
          Anyone have interesting places to share at the North of Thailand? Heard that should be quite cool right now.
          You can go to the highest mountain ( fuji fa ) in thailand n the king's mother house and the golden temple ( use lift up must pay ) if not use 100 over steps. Night market very quiet type....

Thai girls are usually slim and chios.

The best is land in Bangcock n drive all the way up to golden triangle n into Laos ( using speedboat ). Along the way you can see temples, waterfall, zoo, floating market......n maybe can check into budget hotel for 1 day and next morning drive up again. If wanna go into Burma must pay $$$. There's a canal in between thai and burma got sell gun.

Comment

Those of you that have been to Chiang-Mai, any good shopping centres or places to visit & get good bargains (esp. leather wares). Tks & Best Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
              heard the girls there are quite chio...... anyone want to confirm for me??
              the one and only time i was in there ( whn my down below start growing hair ) .... i was already beo-ing those swee reception chabor leow loh.

Comment

Big Shopping Mall

Big shopping mall just beside the International Airport maybe you can check it out and seiko.citizen you are rite chio poo everywhere in Thailand!

Comment

Originally posted by angry View Post
                  You can go to the highest mountain ( fuji fa ) in thailand n the king's mother house and the golden temple ( use lift up must pay ) if not use 100 over steps. Night market very quiet type....

Thai girls are usually slim and chios.

The best is land in Bangcock n drive all the way up to golden triangle n into Laos ( using speedboat ). Along the way you can see temples, waterfall, zoo, floating market......n maybe can check into budget hotel for 1 day and next morning drive up again. If wanna go into Burma must pay $$$. There's a canal in between thai and burma got sell gun.

Thanks for your tips. Where is this "fuji fa"? Is it far from Chiang Mai town? Heard of Doi Suthep. The temple above the mountain. must go there to pray for good luck & good health. Thanks & Best Regards.

Comment

Anyone been to Chiang Mai around this period. Heard that the wheather is very cold especially during the night right now. Does Chiang Mai have the winter period? Best Regards & Thank you.

Comment

i was in chiang mai for a field trip in 2000. goodness, the whole horde of us actually bought a coke each from the mcdonald's waitress...really buay tahan man! i'm not talking abt drop dead gorgeous but she really looked angelic
                      Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                      "Foreign affections"
                      1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                      2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                      3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                      4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                      What's NEXT?

Comment

year 2000...8 yrs ago ah.Geez,by now dun know how many kids liao lah.Too LATE!

Comment

hahaha...imho bangkok is fun too..hahaha...clubbing places are packed with beautiful babes...hahaha..frenly too....
                          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Hi Guys & Gals, Any grand or mega shopping paradise in Chiang Mai to visit? Oops nearly forgot! Thank you so much for the wonderful chabors that I would be seeing real soon up North. Best Regards & Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                              hahaha...imho bangkok is fun too..hahaha...clubbing places are packed with beautiful babes...hahaha..frenly too....
                              Bro, Will keep in mind when I visit BKK maybe for my next trip. Was there about 5 years back. Best regards & Thank you.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X